Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Angela stopped to think, what did she like? she began to list off the things she liked to eat to Shaun as they occurred to her.

"Hmmm, I like steak, pork, chicken, pheasant, mango, apples, grapes, coconuts, Mango-apples, tree steak, bacon, jam, peanuts, pudding, chocolate, Canadian bacon, bread, sweet bread, spicy bread, ramen, soup, all pies, cake, eggs, beef, bacon strips, cheese, carrots, pineapples, berries, strawberries, and...and, well, lots of stuff."

She looked up hopefully at Shaun. "Do we have any of that?"

------------------------

Sel nodded and left her where she was as he went to the kitchen, returning shortly with two bowls full of exotic and multidimensional fruits. "Tell me about your past with Lilith. Tell me everything." He ordered as he allowed her to eat what she wanted from both bowls.

------------------------

Lilith was left in the darkness of the dungeon, but Sel had not truly left. The prison she sat in was placed right beneath his coffin, which was a floor above. It's corrupting influence drifted down, contaminating the cell below with the Vampire's power. And soon she began to feel the effects...

A warm liquid splashed down on to Lilth's breast, and then her shoulder. It was warm, and smelled erotic, as though it were packed with pheromones. Looking up she would find a large circle of slimy red tentacles descending from the roof. The mass reached out tentatively, secreting more of the warm slime.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by D.mise - 03-29-2012, 08:32 AM