Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Angela paused at the mentioning of food, remembering how hungry she had been the entire time after she had been captured. They just didnt know how much to feed a digimon! She shot back to Shaun's side, blushing a little and saying, "Um, on second thought, I am very hungry." She knew somewhere in her mind that she was breaking something like four to ten rules that the trainer's had tried to teach her before she was sold. She couldnt remember them, nor did she care to, after all, her trainer's were no around, and her stomach ached with hunger, growling a moment later.

-----------------------------

"None sense slave. I am your master, your health is my responsibility and I take care of my property." Sel said to her. "So, what is it that you eat? I have many many things to choose from, Im well stocked for my guests. As for me...I will eat a little later." His eyes landed on her neck as he spoke, lingering there for just a moment longer than they should have, containing just a little more hunger than they should have.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by D.mise - 03-27-2012, 03:40 PM