Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
"I know you aren't," Shaun smiled as he opened the door, walking inside with her. The living room was a bit of a mess, a few old plates, empty cans, and some clothes laying around, Probably should've cleaned up first. he thought as he looked around a bit.

Angel panted softly when her gag was removed, looking up towards Sel longingly, "P-please, make me cum master, I want to be pleasured and serve," she moaned softly.

Lillith growled as she pulled at her restraints, she didn't really blame Angel, after all she knew she was just a natural sub and wouldn't fight back, but she also knew that Angel was her's and she refused to let anyone else play with her.

"Well, I take it you like the idea," Lupe chuckled a bit as she turned to the driver, "You got the address." she smiled.

The driver nodded silently before turning the limo, heading in the direction of the building.

A few blocks away from the address they stopped, Lupe stepping out with Mai before waving off the driver, "I'll call you when I'm done." she smiled as he drove off, "Alright then, let's see what we've got to work with hmm? Your brother's home is nearby."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by Shadowknight - 03-20-2012, 03:21 AM