Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Angela was shocked by his response, and before she could even accept what was happening, she had been sold and was being led outside her prison to a car. She tried remembering what the trainers had said about proper behavior, but she just couldnt remember everything as her new master led her outside.

Her heart was thumping in her chest as she tried to keep her eyes off of her handsome, and so far mysterious master. She wondered if her life would improve, or if he would be one of those feared masters. She swallowed hard at the thought and jumped a little when he asked her his question.

"I, um, I was a digimon." she said, caught off guard by the question. She blushed, realizing she had repeated herself and started again. "I was captured a few weeks ago and, uh, brought here. Im still not sure where here is though, they wont tell me anything." Her ears lowered in sadness at the thought. Even looking around she hadnt the slightest clue where she was!

She had seen the real world, but this didnt look like the real world she had seen. There were so many digimon, or at least non humans, and yet this wasnt the digital world at all.

"Im a Hokomon, by the way." she added. "What kind of digimon are you?"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sel smiled at the reaction before giving Angel's wet pussy a long lick. He savored her flavor before he continued, his hands grasping and kneading her ass as he resumed licking her. One hand then began to finger ass, using some of her amply juices as lube.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by D.mise - 03-15-2012, 06:11 PM