Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Angela was startled by the sudden question, this being the first time anyone had expressed interest in her name since she was caught. She had, in fact, been told that she would likely be renamed. Even though Angela had submitted after a few weeks, she still wouldnt give up her name.

"M-My name is Angela." she said, trying to express some kind of dignity in that, though she knew it must have sounded pathetic coming from her in her current position. "I am a digimon." she added a second later.

Sel smirked and said, "Well, at least this will be more, entertaining." He gagged Lilith again before turning to Angel. "Look up at me." He ordered, looking deep into her eyes and unleashing his power. He wanted Lilith to hear each word as he spoke it.

"With each orgasm I give you, you will fall deeper, and deeper in love with me. This will continue until I release you." He smirked, and wondered how Lilith would react. Now all Sel had to do was ignore Lilith and play with Angel for as long as Lilith resisted him, and in doing so Lilith would actually force Angel deeper and deeper in love with their vampire master.

But, just in case it wasnt enough just to hear the words uttered, Sel decided to prove them with a test. After he had finished hypnotizing Angel, he would proceed to bind her body in the straps and ropes he had assembled. Using some rings on the floor and ceiling, in the end he had her arms trapped in a tight sleeve, her breasts left exposed but also made more pronounced by the ropes tied tightly beneath and above them. Her legs were forced spread open and her soft gates were left exposed and bare. She hung a few feet in the air by a few ropes, one keeping her arms pulled uncomfortably up behind her so that she could not move. Lastly, he placed the gag in her mouth and kissed it.

He stepped back to admire his handiwork. "Ahh, you look perfect. And soon your heart will belong to me just as much as your body does. He then kneeled down between here legs and blew a cold breath lightly across her pussy, wanting to see how sensitive she was.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by D.mise - 03-14-2012, 02:58 PM