Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Shaun stood over the cage holding Angela, looking her over a bit before kneeling down slightly to look at her better, "Tell me, do you have a name?" He asked, not wanting a slave that had no personality and existed merely as a sex toy.

Lillith once again felt the strange confusion begin to wash over her, but this time she guessed at what was happening, quickly closing her eyes and blocking out his voice, "You're going to have to try better than that." she grinned a bit, "I've dealt with mon that can hypnotize, I won't fall for it so easily."

As soon as Angel's restraints were released she obediently walked towards Sel before kneeling infront of him, looking over towards Lillith before blushing and turning her head to the ground.

"I see, sounds like a perfect first target." Lupe grinned, "If he's willing to sell his own family I wouldn't be surprised if he's amassed a good amount of ill-gotten goods. It'll be a fine test of your abilities." she smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by Shadowknight - 03-14-2012, 02:14 AM