Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Angela sat on her legs inside her cage, her hands om her knees and her posture straight. It was the first thing the Training masters had taught her when she had first arrived, that and to display herself for any potential customers.

She saw another one approaching her cage, and she blushed hard as she assumed the position, her hands raising behind her head as to fully display her ample breasts, her fingers lacing through her soft, golden hair, arching her back sensually to better show her toned body, and spreading her legs, allowing the customer to inspect her fully if he wished.

She peeked out from behind her eye lids, finding that this customer was an anthro wolf, and was quite handsome. That only made her blush even more fully as she was sure she could feel his eyes make their way to her cage and then over her tantalizing body.

"Really?" Sel asked, before grabbing her chin and kissing her. As he did, he looked deeply into her eyes, his power unfurling itself into her thoughts once again. When he finished the long kiss he would say, "Tell me you submit, tell me you are nothing but my slut. Tell it to me loudly and proudly, so that Angel can hear you. Then beg for forgiveness, for being such a disobedient slave." His cameras, where were mounted on the wall, recorded everything, and would record everything she said.

Afterwards, he would release her from his hypnotism and walk to a large metal closet that was embedded into the wall on the far side of the room. He would go into it then, withdrawing ropes and leather straps, as well as a red ball gag, some tape, four vibrator eggs, and a collar. He turned to look at Angel, and couldnt stop a smile from curling his lips. It was time for him to...indulge. He snapped his fingers and the chains released her completely. "Come here Angel." He ordered. "And stand still."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by D.mise - 03-12-2012, 05:20 PM