Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Sel seemed surprised by her sudden burst of speed and couldnt avoid the chains as the looped around his neck. He struggled with them, falling to his knees as he was strangled by Lilith, gasping for breath. The moment was long and tense as Sel tried to get enough air to breath and as Lilith continued to assail him. but then it was over. Sel slumped down to one side and went still. He was not breathing, his heart wasnt beating, and if Lilith checked, she would find as much. The man was dead.

But if she did go to make sure he was dead, he would suddenly shoot up and kiss her, his arms embracing her as much as holding her down while his tongue plunged into her mouth. He held her in the kiss for a long while, his superior strength and leverage bringing her down to the floor. When he finally released the kiss he smiled, showing his vampiric teeth.

"I am far more than you have ever, or could ever handle my little demon pet." He whispered into her ear, his voice sweet as honey. "You can try, I encourage it in fact. Though you may seem more dangerous than the average slave, I see you as more entertaining. After all, when pitted against me, you might as well be as docile as Angel for all the danger you pose to me."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by D.mise - 03-09-2012, 09:23 AM