Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Sel paused for a few tense moments and then laughed. "Really? You wont be staying long? Oh I certainly hope not, you sound like you will be too much fun to break my sweet raven." Sel licked his lips at the thought of what he had in store for his new toys and drove a little faster. They drove out of the Forum, through the city, and then out onto a lonely road that led into the desert.
It was out there that they found his home, a massive castle in the black sands of the void, sticking out like a jagged mountain on the horizon.
"Say hello to home." Sel whispered as he drove into the Garage. The shutter closed behind the car and enveloped them in darkness. Only soft purple lights allowed for any vision. Sel retrieved his slaves and led them up out of the garage. But then he came to a staircase, and led them down, down into the dungeon. It was dark and cold, made of cut, black stone which was smooth and cruel to touch. First he took Angel and locked her spread eagle onto some chains. He put her wings in a brace so that she couldnt flap them around. He then did the same to Lilith, chaining her to the wall opposite angel, so that they were forced to stare at each other.
He gagged Lilith, and kissed the gag, slowly moving down to kiss her jaw line, and then her neck. Then he went over to Angel and looked at her.
"You are my slave. I shall be the source of your pleasure and pain from now on. You can live happily under my rule, or you can suffer my displeasure. Choose now, submit to me as my slave, or be broken."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by D.mise - 02-23-2012, 02:26 PM