Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
When Angela came in and saw the room she didnt know what to think. It looked messy, but maybe this was the way it was supposed to be, since before now she had lived in a forest, not a house. She stayed close to his side, though her eyes wandered openly, taking in the entirety of the apartment. "What is this room called?" she asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sel smiled and thrust two fingers deep into her pussy, feeling out her G spot, as he leaned forward and kissed her lips. His other hand, which worked on her ass, still kept pumping keeping all the stimulation going.
"Didn't teach you much huh? This'd be the living room, over there," Shaun pointed to a room just behind a low counter, "That's the kitchen, through the door over there's the bedroom, walk in closet with a bathroom and a little porch for enjoying the sunrise." he smiled, "Not the fanciest place, but I love it."

Angel arched her back as much as possible in her awkward position, letting out a loud moan of pleasure as her pussy squeezed around his fingers, her dampness growing stronger and stronger with her arousal.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Angela nodded, following his finger as he pointed to and named all the rooms. She sniffed, smelling the air, memorizing what she could about each room as she did. When he was done explaining it she nodded and would ask if she could wander around to find a place to nest.

Sel smiled and continued fingering his sweet slave, until finally she came. When She did finally come, he would untie her and carry her in his arms, out of the room, leaving Lilith alone in the dungeon. He would carry Angel up to the living room, which had several black velvet couches, which he laid her down on. "You have done very well. What would you like to eat?"
"Yeah not a problem, like I said the bedroom's right through that door, I think I'll get started on something to eat, haven't eaten all day and I'm sure you could use a real meal." he chuckled a bit as he walked towards the kitchen.

Angel cried out with pleasure as she came, her orgasm cascading down her inner thighs as she squirmed helplessly in her bonds. She moaned softly as she was released from them and picked up. She blushed slightly at his compliment, "Th-thank you master, my mistress trained me well, and, I do sort of enjoy it," she said as she fidgeted in shyness, "Uh, that's alright master, you don't need to," she began when suddenly her stomache began growling.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai, on the other hand, gagged at the sight. The very thought of boy and boy sex made her stomach churn. How anyone could be turned on by boys acting like girls was beyond her.

"We have the names of all the residents of the master's home. If you wish, we could look through it for you for the boy."

If Lupa did so, Mai would tell them his name. "Edgar Maria."

"Ah. He prefers the name, Eliza now. Yes, he is a resident here. One of the pleasure slaves of the master," the guard said, looking through a sheet. "One of the master's favorites."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lupe looked slightly confused for a second before smiling, "I hope it wouldn't be too much trouble if we could meet this, Eliza would it?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Angela paused at the mentioning of food, remembering how hungry she had been the entire time after she had been captured. They just didnt know how much to feed a digimon! She shot back to Shaun's side, blushing a little and saying, "Um, on second thought, I am very hungry." She knew somewhere in her mind that she was breaking something like four to ten rules that the trainer's had tried to teach her before she was sold. She couldnt remember them, nor did she care to, after all, her trainer's were no around, and her stomach ached with hunger, growling a moment later.

-----------------------------

"None sense slave. I am your master, your health is my responsibility and I take care of my property." Sel said to her. "So, what is it that you eat? I have many many things to choose from, Im well stocked for my guests. As for me...I will eat a little later." His eyes landed on her neck as he spoke, lingering there for just a moment longer than they should have, containing just a little more hunger than they should have.
Shaun couldn't help but chuckle a bit, at her excitement, "Imagined, so why don't you give me an idea of what you'd like to eat? Look like the carnivorous type, but then again who knows."

"Uh, th-thank you." Angel squirmed a bit nervously under his gaze, "Ah, I'm kind of a vegetarian, so a salad or fruits would be nice." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Angela stopped to think, what did she like? she began to list off the things she liked to eat to Shaun as they occurred to her.

"Hmmm, I like steak, pork, chicken, pheasant, mango, apples, grapes, coconuts, Mango-apples, tree steak, bacon, jam, peanuts, pudding, chocolate, Canadian bacon, bread, sweet bread, spicy bread, ramen, soup, all pies, cake, eggs, beef, bacon strips, cheese, carrots, pineapples, berries, strawberries, and...and, well, lots of stuff."

She looked up hopefully at Shaun. "Do we have any of that?"

------------------------

Sel nodded and left her where she was as he went to the kitchen, returning shortly with two bowls full of exotic and multidimensional fruits. "Tell me about your past with Lilith. Tell me everything." He ordered as he allowed her to eat what she wanted from both bowls.

------------------------

Lilith was left in the darkness of the dungeon, but Sel had not truly left. The prison she sat in was placed right beneath his coffin, which was a floor above. It's corrupting influence drifted down, contaminating the cell below with the Vampire's power. And soon she began to feel the effects...

A warm liquid splashed down on to Lilth's breast, and then her shoulder. It was warm, and smelled erotic, as though it were packed with pheromones. Looking up she would find a large circle of slimy red tentacles descending from the roof. The mass reached out tentatively, secreting more of the warm slime.
"Wow, hopefully not all at once or we're gonna run out of food really fast," Shaun chuckled a bit, "Well I have a few things on your list, how about some Ramen, it's quick and easy." he offered.

Angel cautiously took a piece of fruit and bit into it, letting out a soft moan as she licked her lips. After a quick bite she began explaining, how she and Lilith had know eachother since they were both Salamon, how Lilith had protected her from bullies when they were younger, and how they had always been together, how Lilith had always been her mistress after introducing her to the world of doms and subs, and how she'd always loved it. She blushed brightly at the last part.

Lilith hadn't once stopped struggling against her restraints, her frustration growing as she imagined what their new captor could be doing to Angel. She paused as she felt the splash of liquid on her breast, and then her shoulder, "Wh-what the hell!?" She gasped as she spotted the mass above her, her struggling only intensifying at the sight of it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad