Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Angela was shocked by his response, and before she could even accept what was happening, she had been sold and was being led outside her prison to a car. She tried remembering what the trainers had said about proper behavior, but she just couldnt remember everything as her new master led her outside.

Her heart was thumping in her chest as she tried to keep her eyes off of her handsome, and so far mysterious master. She wondered if her life would improve, or if he would be one of those feared masters. She swallowed hard at the thought and jumped a little when he asked her his question.

"I, um, I was a digimon." she said, caught off guard by the question. She blushed, realizing she had repeated herself and started again. "I was captured a few weeks ago and, uh, brought here. Im still not sure where here is though, they wont tell me anything." Her ears lowered in sadness at the thought. Even looking around she hadnt the slightest clue where she was!

She had seen the real world, but this didnt look like the real world she had seen. There were so many digimon, or at least non humans, and yet this wasnt the digital world at all.

"Im a Hokomon, by the way." she added. "What kind of digimon are you?"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sel smiled at the reaction before giving Angel's wet pussy a long lick. He savored her flavor before he continued, his hands grasping and kneading her ass as he resumed licking her. One hand then began to finger ass, using some of her amply juices as lube.
"Not sure how to tell you, but you aren't in digital world anymore," Shaun explained, "What that place does is capture's people, or buys them, and then sells them as slaves." He looked over at her, "Don't worry, I'm not looking for a slave myself. And I'm no digimon, just a canine from another world." he chuckled, "My name's Shaun, I didn't go there looking for a slave, I went looking or more of a partner, my job makes it pretty hard to meet people."

Angel moaned loudly behind her gag as she arched her back, her pussy quivering around his tongue before she let out a loud gasp as he began finger her ass, her ass squeezing tightly around his finger.

Lillith hung limply in her restraints, panting heavily after exhausting herself trying to escape from them as she continued glaring at Sel.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A partner?" Angela asked uncertainly. She had been told that she would be a slave since she has been caught, and had nearly lost all hope of finding someone to become her tamer. Her heart dared to hope as Shaun led her to the car. Though he wasnt human, maybe you didnt need to be human to be a partner to a digimon after all. She couldnt help but step closer to him and smile a little as they walked. Her fears of a cruel master subsided, and she was actually looking forward to leaving that place for good.

---------------

Sel continued the treatment for a while longer before his tongue actually plunged into her honeyed depths and began to stimulate the walls of her love passage. He added another finger to her ass. increasing the temp of the thrusts as he did, feeling around for her most sensitive spots with both his hands and his tongue. He would lower the tempo and even stop momentarily when she got to close to orgasm, wanting to pleasure torture the angel for a time before letting her have her release.
"Oh? You really mean that...I might be able to...with your help," she smiled, tears in her eyes as she completed her fake performance of pity.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Yeah, my job, as well as my looks, make it difficult to meet people hehe." Shaun chuckled, "Which is why I asked your name, didn't want some mindless toy." He smiled over at her as he led her towards his house, it was just a small apartment, not the fanciest place considering his finances, "Welcome home." He said.

Angel arched her back, letting out a loud moan of pleasure as his tongue slid inside of her, squirming in her restraints as her pussy juices drooled out of her. She whimpered loudly each time he'd stop, feeling her orgasm almost upon her each time.

Lupe smiled, "Glad to hear, I'm looking forward to seeing just what I have to work with." She knocked on the glass that seperated the passenger area from the driver, the glass lowering, "Change of plans," she looked over towards Mai, "Where does this brother of yours live?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I...Im not a toy." She said sadly as they approached her master's residence. The fact that she and the other slaves could be considered as such made her heart ache. She looked up at the apartment that would soon be her new home and began to wonder where and how she would sleep. She looked at Shaun and said, "Thank you." grateful for having been rescued from the horrible place.

--------------------

When Sel saw that Angel was desperate, he undid her gag, knowing that what came next would infuriate Lilith. "You wish to cum slave? Then beg, beg to cum and to fall in love with me. Beg for the privilege of pleasure and servitude.
Mai smiled for a moment, before she hugged Lupa and gave the address. Suddenly a thought hit her though. She had lied of course. What would happen when Lupa found out? Would she still get pay back against her baby brother? Or would she be punished for it all?

It was too late to go back on her words now. If she did, Lupa would know something was wrong. Nothing left to do but just go with the flow...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I know you aren't," Shaun smiled as he opened the door, walking inside with her. The living room was a bit of a mess, a few old plates, empty cans, and some clothes laying around, Probably should've cleaned up first. he thought as he looked around a bit.

Angel panted softly when her gag was removed, looking up towards Sel longingly, "P-please, make me cum master, I want to be pleasured and serve," she moaned softly.

Lillith growled as she pulled at her restraints, she didn't really blame Angel, after all she knew she was just a natural sub and wouldn't fight back, but she also knew that Angel was her's and she refused to let anyone else play with her.

"Well, I take it you like the idea," Lupe chuckled a bit as she turned to the driver, "You got the address." she smiled.

The driver nodded silently before turning the limo, heading in the direction of the building.

A few blocks away from the address they stopped, Lupe stepping out with Mai before waving off the driver, "I'll call you when I'm done." she smiled as he drove off, "Alright then, let's see what we've got to work with hmm? Your brother's home is nearby."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The rookie slave nodded, and led the way, but with each step, she became worried. She feared what her mistr-what the furry would say once she found out the truth. Already she was thinking of ways to escape as they neared the glorious, large mansion that contained her brother. The mansion was beautiful, with a wonderful garden in front of it, and several fountains. Each fountain had a statue of a young women in the center of it, but upon closer inspection, Mai saw they were actually boys. There were more feminine boy statues littered in front of the mansion. Whoever lived there obviously had a thing for girly boys....

In front of it were a pair of guards, who looked at the two beautiful ladies. One smiled and bowed his head politely. "May I help you, ladies?"
"Mmm I like this man's taste in decoration," Lupe smiled as she looked over a few of the statues. She smiled back at the guard, "Yes actually, I've learned that my new pet's brother lives here. I was a bit curious so I thought I'd stop in and just say hello." She explained, not missing a beat, Hmm, this might be easier than I thought, they might just let us right in, perfect oppurtunity to case the building. she thought.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad