Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Mai let out a muffled scream and quickly tried to free herself, but the weakling was nothing compared to Lupe. The most she could do was try crossing her legs, though it was already too late. One hand was on Lupe's shoulder, and another had grabbed her arm, and both tried pushing her away, only to fail.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lupe kept the kiss up, pushing Mai back against the seat as the limo continued it's ride. She broke the kiss, moving back and bit and smiling, "You're putting up quite a fight, good, the breaking in is half the fun." she licked her lips, leaning in again, licking over Mai's neck as she growled softly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sel stood back and watched her, licking his lips as she displayed herself. "I see why you love her." He said to Lilith. "She will make and excellent slave." He waited for a while longer, content to watch his captive angel dance for him before he clapped his hands. "Bravo, bravo. I commend you my sweet. You have earned a reward. Now let us see if you're friend earns her's" He snapped his fingers and Angel's chains slowly retracted back into the wall while Lilith's were loosened. He fully expected her to attack him, and prepared himself. The assassin wouldnt be caught unaware if she tried anything.
OOC: Gonna be gone for at least a week on vacation. Hopefully Dark will have posted, I really wanted to use Angela. :(
OOC: Was hoping others would've posted by now but guess not.

IC:

Lillith snorted a bit at his comment, though did enjoy watching Angel dancing.

"Thank you master," Angel bowed a bit to his praise before the chains pulled her back against the wall.

Lilith was surprised when the chains holding her suddenly loosen, a grin spreading on her face, "Last mistake you'll ever make, don't get comfy pet," she winked towards Angel before lunging at Sel, swinging high and hoping to loop the loose chain around his neck before he had a chance to make it withdraw back into the wall.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((Sorry I haven't been posting lately. Been busy))

Mai resisted the urge to try and show this freak how much she would resist. With her teeth. She felt the slimy, warm tongue touch her and she nearly gagged. "Stop it! I don't swing that way, you furry freak!" She screamed, trying to get away from the wolf and looking around anything that could help her. A way to unlock the door. Something to fight Lupa off with. Something.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lupe growled slightly as she pressed her hand over Mai's mouth to silence her, "I understand this is new for you and there's going to be an adjustment period, I'm willing to let a LOT slide during that period." She glared at her, her eyes almost glowing yellow, "But I will NOT tolerate that term." she growled, "Do I make myself clear?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai's eyes widened at the sudden glare in the wolf's eyes. Fear overcame disgust and she simply nodded, letting a muffled yes as sweat dripped from her skin, shaking in fear of the beast.
Sel seemed surprised by her sudden burst of speed and couldnt avoid the chains as the looped around his neck. He struggled with them, falling to his knees as he was strangled by Lilith, gasping for breath. The moment was long and tense as Sel tried to get enough air to breath and as Lilith continued to assail him. but then it was over. Sel slumped down to one side and went still. He was not breathing, his heart wasnt beating, and if Lilith checked, she would find as much. The man was dead.

But if she did go to make sure he was dead, he would suddenly shoot up and kiss her, his arms embracing her as much as holding her down while his tongue plunged into her mouth. He held her in the kiss for a long while, his superior strength and leverage bringing her down to the floor. When he finally released the kiss he smiled, showing his vampiric teeth.

"I am far more than you have ever, or could ever handle my little demon pet." He whispered into her ear, his voice sweet as honey. "You can try, I encourage it in fact. Though you may seem more dangerous than the average slave, I see you as more entertaining. After all, when pitted against me, you might as well be as docile as Angel for all the danger you pose to me."
"Good," Lupe smiled a bit before sitting down on one of the other chairs, looking across at Mai, "Perhaps I came on too strong, why don't you start with telling me a bit about yourself? I already know your a thief, that's not hard to spot if you know what to look for." she grinned.

Lilith panted a bit once Sel went lifeless, breathing out a slight sigh before smiling. Just as she opened her mouth to talk to Angel she was suddenly surprised by what she thought was a dead man embracing her, feeling his tongue sliding into her mouth.

Once the initial shock passed she quickly tried to break free, finding herself completely unable to even move his arms. She growled a bit as he whispered in her ear, "It doesn't matter, even if you are a bit stronger than the others I don't have any intentions of staying here. I won't let you or anyone else hurt Angel." she threatened.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad