Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
"E-excuse me, Miss?" Mai slowly said, slowly realizing her act had been broken through so easily. She heard the bitch talk and she raised her brow in suspicion...She mentally gagged at the wink. Oh god. Is she flirting with me? But Mai wasn't an idiot. She didn't have many options, and the dog woman was the best one she'd heard since getting here. "Deal," she said quietly, nodding her head.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Smart girl," Lupe snapped her fingers to get the owner's attention, it would have been cheaper to just pick the lock but the slaves were always too well guarded to get away with that. After a quick chat with the man and a transaction the cage was opened, "Hmm, slap an arm binder and a leash on her." she said with a slight growl of lust as the guards did as request and slid Mai's arms into a tight leather binder, sticking a leash around her neck, "Perfect." she nodded as she took the leash.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sel paused for a few tense moments and then laughed. "Really? You wont be staying long? Oh I certainly hope not, you sound like you will be too much fun to break my sweet raven." Sel licked his lips at the thought of what he had in store for his new toys and drove a little faster. They drove out of the Forum, through the city, and then out onto a lonely road that led into the desert.
It was out there that they found his home, a massive castle in the black sands of the void, sticking out like a jagged mountain on the horizon.
"Say hello to home." Sel whispered as he drove into the Garage. The shutter closed behind the car and enveloped them in darkness. Only soft purple lights allowed for any vision. Sel retrieved his slaves and led them up out of the garage. But then he came to a staircase, and led them down, down into the dungeon. It was dark and cold, made of cut, black stone which was smooth and cruel to touch. First he took Angel and locked her spread eagle onto some chains. He put her wings in a brace so that she couldnt flap them around. He then did the same to Lilith, chaining her to the wall opposite angel, so that they were forced to stare at each other.
He gagged Lilith, and kissed the gag, slowly moving down to kiss her jaw line, and then her neck. Then he went over to Angel and looked at her.
"You are my slave. I shall be the source of your pleasure and pain from now on. You can live happily under my rule, or you can suffer my displeasure. Choose now, submit to me as my slave, or be broken."
"Is all this really needed? I'm not going to run away, Mistress," Mai stated, pouting adorably, mentally swearing at the feel of the leash. She would soon shut up and simply follow Lupe, doing what she ordered...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Angel didn't put up nearly as much of a fight as she wa put into the restraints, seeming to almost enjoy being tied up like that. Lilith meanwhile growled and fought every step of the way till she was finally forced into her restraints, growling behind her gag.

Angel blushed noticably, revealing her submissive side as she nodded slightly, "Y-yes Master, I'll be good." she promised, fidgeting slightly in her bonds.

"Needed? No, but I've always appreciated the form of a cute girl in bondage," Lupe growled as she pulled on the leash and led Mai through out into the parking lot, heading towards a large limo. A man standing next to it silently opened one of the doors, letting in Lupe and Mai before moving to the driver's seat, "Home, and take the long route," Lupe smiled, rubbing one of her hands over Mai's stomache, "Should give us some time to get to know eachother."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good...Good." Sel said, stroking the side of her face gently. He then turned to Lilith, and though he already knew the answer, he removed her gag and asked, "And do you choose to submit, or will you need to be broken?"
He began to play with her breast as he spoke, pinching her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, His other hand snaked down to her ass and began to grope it. He waited for his answer.
Lilith instantly let out a string of curses and threats as soon as her gag was removed, mostly involving neauturing Sel if he dared to touch Angel again, followed by a soft hiss as he pinched her nipple, "Get your filthy hands off me you filthy human!" she growled.

Angel blushed a bit from the show, fidgeting again in her restraints as she felt a familiar warmth growing between her legs. She loved being bound and at someone's mercy, usually Lilith's.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai got into the car, and her eyes widened as she heard the wolf say "the long way." She looked at Lupe, and tried to move away from her furry hand, failing though. "If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, then stop. I don't go that way. I happen to like men!" She said, glaring at her, forgetting to be a good slave.
OOC: Lol, I see what you did there.

IC: "Ha, human." Sel laughed at the misused term. "So, you love each other do you? Well then lets play a game to test that. I am going to give you guys a challenge, and you two will have to complete it...or else." He snapped his fingers and Angel's chains loosened, allowing her to walk and move. "Dance for me Angel. Display your sexy body as best you can to please me." He ordered. He then waited to see what would happen.
"Hmph," Lupe let out a short chuckle, "I've heard that line before, I find every girl has a lesbian in them, just a matter of bringing it out." Before Mai could argue any further Lupe quickly pressed her lips against her's, silencing her in a kiss as her hand rubbed over her crotch.

Angel gasped with surprise as she suddenly fell to the floor, her wings twitching a bit as they almost moved to cover her body but seemed to stop. She nodded with a deep blush on her face before she began, moving to a beat in her head as she twisted and turned, showing off her body as well as a skill that showed she'd done it before.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad