Join our server on Discord

WALKING DEAD!
So excited, new season starts tomorrow! *Notices clock* Tonight! I'm just gonna come out and say it, I F%^&ING LOVE THIS SHOW! I have all the comics and haven't missed a single episode. I just love it, the comics and shows are both amazing. Favorite thing is that they're diffrent, so it doesn't get boring like if you're watching a movie based off a book or something and know what's gonna happen next cause of it. I'm putting it on my list of things I'd make love to if possible.

Things Shadow would make love to if possible:

1. Megaman X (game)
2. Clint Eastwood's voice
3. Half the female characters from Persona.
4. Walking Dead.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ewww, necrophilia! Literal too!

Hmm, I saw episode one and two of the first season. Favorite part was when the young chinese dood drives through while yelling WOOOOOO! It was awesome.

Man I need to get this series D:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, personally I've never actually read it or seen the episodes. I know my friend is a huge fan of the series, and he really hypes about how good they are. So, I'm kind of interested in actually picking them up for myself/watching the episodes. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I had to download the comics, mostly due to the fact that the nearest comic book store I could find isn't even in the same city as me lol. And DMX, it is NOT necrophilia. Wanting to *CENSORED* Aigis and Metis is TECHNOphilia. Very close though.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have been watching the serie since it was aired over here. I simply loved it. Only recently I started buying the comics myself and it is really interesting. I have to say that it's the first time a zombie story got me hooked. xD
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
NOOOOOO! I can't wait till fall for new episodes T_T
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad