Lasatori High School (School-girl Yuri RP)
02-11-2012, 09:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2012, 09:03 PM by Chaotic Phoenix.)
Lasatori High School (School-girl Yuri RP)
-(Anyone up for an old fashoned Yuri RP? The setting is a high school in Moonlight City. Yes, it's not exactly a girl's only school, but it would be set mainly with Yuri parings I would think.)-

-(Rules)-

1. No God Modding
2. No Power-playing
3. Post limit (10 between 2 people)
4. Will think of something lol

-(Also, don't be afraid to point out if it seems like I'm Power-playing in my post. A friend said i kinda do but trying to modify my skill a little.)-

-(Here's a Bios for the template. Should work well I think...)-

Name:
Species:
Description:
Sub/Dom:
Do's:
Dont's:
Other:

-(My Char)-

Name: Lenna Tyrill
Species: Rabbit
Description: Ears are 1 1/4 feet tall. Red fur on her skin with a pinkish underbelly and fluffy, small tail behind her along with the inside of her ears and around her lower head leading to her torso. Wearing a traditional school uniform with a maroon scarf on her neck, tied in the center of her chest. She carries an Art Binder and a pencil with her normally that contains her artwork.
Sub/Dom: Submissive at first, but can switch over to Dom if given a chance.
Do's: Open to possibilities.
Dont's: Scat, Watersports, Death, Pain-to-self, etc.
Other: Is shy around new people at first, but warms up to them as time passes. Her puff of a tail behind her, if gently petted/rubbed, can act as a stimulant to get her turned on, which is semi-common for her race in addition to nibbling on her sensitive long ears.

-(Will start when there is enough people. This is kinda of a revival of the old 'Schoolgirl RP' that was once here so I am hoping that the original players from that could join in too. ^^' )-

(^)--__---(^)-
---\(^o^)/----
----| | |------
---/ ----\-----

Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.

02-12-2012, 08:20 AM,
RE: Lasatori High School (School-girl Yuri RP)
Cool, board could always use a good yuri RP. Yay for teh lezzies. Didn't see any rules against teachers so if it's a problem just tell me.

Name: Lupe Canidae
Species: Wolf
Description: Lupe Wears a simple light gray dress shirt that's unbuttoned near the top to show off her cleavage, along with a short dark green skirt and black stockings.
Sub/Dom: Switch, usually dom but depends on the mood and partner.
Do's: Enjoys a lot, especially bondage and teasing.
Dont's: Death, gore, pain.
Other: A teacher at the school for a few years now, she's very friendly and enjoyable, acting more like one of the students than a member of the faculty most often. It's not unusual for her to pick out a student for some 'extracurricular' activities.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.