Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 19 (73)
Aw, poo. This month's V-Jump seems to give no info about the June movie. Though Taichi, Daisuke, Takato, Takuya and Masaru are slated for full appearance in March 18th.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(02-18-2012 08:23 PM)SnK Wrote: Aw, poo. This month's V-Jump seems to give no info about the June movie. Though Taichi, Daisuke, Takato, Takuya and Masaru are slated for full appearance in March 18th.

Seeing as the only "source" for the movie was a guy claiming it was in V-Jump, I'm assuming the movie doesn't exist.
[Image: signature.png]
(02-19-2012 04:54 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Seeing as the only "source" for the movie was a guy claiming it was in V-Jump, I'm assuming the movie doesn't exist.

:C Well, with that.. Now I am worried for this series with the March 25th end. Then again, no one knows. :c

I'll gamble 14 bucks and see if I can buy May's V-Jump to see if there's anything Digimon in store for us. Hopefully.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Well, preordered at Play Asia. Keep your fingers Xros-sed for something good next issue.
But if we xros our fingers, we'll end up with something like a flipper.

I'm not sure if the movie is real now anyway. Drat.
(02-19-2012 03:06 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I'm not sure if the movie is real now anyway. Drat.

Clone cleared it's fake. Question, posting scans of an entire V-Jump is equal to that scanlation legality or paperback piracy?

Try posting only relevant pictures only please.

Ok, next ep. Should be better then previous.

Starts with a girl scuba-ing... and right into the DigiQuartz. She's surprised about what she found and then hears something. She found a ship graveyard. But then a shadowy figure shows up and blows her back. Topside, she gets out of the water and wonders what that was. Who tells her? Obviously Old Man Clock. Who is fishing. And of course Xros Clockmon.

Now after the opening we see Airu (with her new outfit) at the beach with her family. She's upset but then she hears our heroes. And of course, being one of the future Mrs. Amanos she notices that Yuu is here. She's secretly happy but surprised. Now why are the three here? Fishing of course. And there she goes hiding behind a rock wondering what to do with him. Obvious jokes aside, you can't hide from a ninja. And Tagiru finds Fishing boring. Which is true. She plans to get him alone but Opossumon says how she talks about him a lot. Tsun then she gets caught by Yuu. She'll make him follow her for sure. Follow her right into a love hotel. *ahem* Taiki says how she really wants to beat Yuu. Heh And Tagiru gets a bite on his hook. Yuu will never bow down to Airu. He's on top not her. That one was a bit too easy. And the 4th joke in one paragraph. Now, Tagiru, being the only one who doesn't have a life jacket on, is dragged out to sea with his catch. But he just lets go on his rod. But wait. Again. It's a shark. Luckily, we have Chibi Kamemon. Who Taiki reloads. It's not a shark actually, it's a sub. Submarinemon.

Who's in the Submarine, Mizuki the Hunter from the first part of the ep. Airu isn't friends with any of the three (but I'm sure she'd rather by friends with benefits with Yuu) but before she leaves, Mizuki says she also hunts treasure and needs all the help possible. She loves the ocean and cleans a lot of the junk at bottoms of it. Luckily, these thigns are frequently worth money. And she found that great place in the DigiQuartz but there is that problem of what pushed her back. Of course, she has a Xros Loader now and uses Sumarinemon as her partner. So she needs the team and the Mrs. to Hunt the Digimon there since she's not big on hunting. Much like the Train Guy Kiichi. So, Airu is going to help even if she's going to Tsun. But, you need a license for diving. Which only Mizuki has. Now, let's get a crash course.

All of them have color coded wetsuits and while Gumdramon says he only needs a snorkle, Shoutmon will DigiXros with ChibiKamemon. Which gives him a helmet and chest armor to help dive. Also, everyone has ear devices to help them hear everyone. Gumdramon can even swim underwater with no problems. So, holding on to the armadillo ends of Submarinemon, we get some Jacques Cousteau wonderful world of the ocean and they get to the DigiQuartz. One last check and Hunters Are Go!

In the ship graveyard, everyone is impressed and hear a trident hitting something. Mizuki sees ruins and a barrier then they stop hearing something. Strange. But Mizuki goes to check it out. Oddly she gets through the barrier but a voice tells her to leave. But then a different voice tells her to so she can get a treasure that's in there. And she almost gets hypnotized to do that. Until the rest show up. And they make a large enough hole to get everyone through. But that was what the evil voice wanted them to do. And it's! ...Dagomon! Yes, the Great Elder God as a Digimon. Remember that one ep in Adventure 02? Here he actually gets an appearance. Info and upset all around, (Airu has a bug-eye Mon and she thinks he's ugly?) and he has no more use for them.

Luckily, the hole they made is too small for him but he can still use his Forbidden Trident. Which now works. And he can't fit well through the tight passages there. Surfacing, they find a grotto and a Plesiomon. yes, the possible mega for our most know Gomamon. This is a girl. And is no going to get attacked thanks to Dagomon possessing Mizuki. Here comes said Cthulhu-ean Monster but Airu doesn't want to see him again so she Super Evos Opossumon. Dropping stalactites on him doesn't seem to work and it just got Yuu hurt saving Airu. So Plesiomon attacks and she was protecting a Digiegg. Which the beast with no name will absorb as well as her. This will make him stronger. Taiki is trying to stop Mizuki and Dagomon got past the mother so Tagiru Super Evos then Digixroses GigaBreakdramon to fight back. This may not be a good idea. Which it is not as while he's huge, this is not something that can be controlled. So remembering, Tagiru jumps on his back while Taiki and Plesiomon try to get Mizuki to remember. This works.

Luckily, Tagiru's plan works and now he's at the controls. But just for more help, Mizuki gets to Xros Plesiomon with Submarinemon. And this hitting him from both sides let's Tagiru turn into a cultist, I mean catch Dagomon. So back on land, Mizuki let Plesiomon go and Taiki is confused about both data absorbing and Old Man Clock. But Yuu is ok so that's good. And while not like Yuu, Taiki can get bitches too. Mizuki thought he was cool. Airu Tsuns a quiet thank you to Yuu for saving then goes back with her family (parents and little brother?) who didn't notice her gone at all. And everyone goes home now.

Digimon Intro Corner: Submarinemon. Xros with Zeek Greymon and we get a Super Robot joke. Next time, Card Games with Digimon! No Motorcycles of course. Not a very funny meme to start with but the worst part is it seems no one finds Mizuki hot enough to draw dirty things with her. That Spirit Hunter girl has at least one ecchi pic.
Well to be fair Koaru, Mami, and Miho were hotter than Mizuki and none of them have hentai >.>
I think most perv artists have given up, Nene is the only one who still gets things and her episode was long ago.
(02-19-2012 03:29 PM)SnK Wrote: Question, posting scans of an entire V-Jump is equal to that scanlation legality or paperback piracy?

The entire manga or magazine would be, but just the Digimon related pages wouldn't be.

You do realize that every Digimon-related page usually goes online as soon as Vande on WtW gets her copy though, don't you?
[Image: signature.png]
Hmmmm.. Got a point there. Well, I'll think about canceling...

Anyways, anime topic wise.. I swore a scene in this episode where Tagiru has a slight tent on his suit, or just a stray lane.