Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 18 (72)
UFOs & A Gathering Of Dinosaurs!

Ekakimon Of Dreams

Okay, sub is out!
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
Another episode. I almost wonder how many we have left for this series with what I've heard.

And a footnote, since I said geek and nerd, I have to post this due to internet law. http://xkcd.com/747/

So, we start with a kid drawing. He's in school and he's drawing some kind of water dino. It seems like he's alone but Tagiru shows up and freaks the kid out. It's a Plesiosaur actually. I just couldn't spell it. Yuu says it looks weird but Shouta, the kid, says it's a different type he thought up. It has three eyes and the top one makes it like a submarine. Then the bell rings for class to start. Some nerd comes up and insults what Shouta draws leaving him upset. (Nerd is the insulting form of the word instead of Geek) His digital Watch sparks up now and since we know what that means, let's go to the roof. (And I still have no good answer for this but Twitter agrees with me on it) More watch sparking and Opening Sequence.

Said nerd is back with two more nerds making fun of Shouta but he shows up at the door and tells them that he can show them a real UFO. Which he does as he goes to the window and points. And that's the Rainbow UFO just like he drew. Everyone goes to the window and I might tell these three nerds things like "Suck on that". So Tagiru has his Xros Loader out and Gumdramon's talking since he can't see and I guess no one's listening to that. Now a strange pencil creature is on Shouta's shoulder which makes the UFO go pop. Yuu, being the brains of the group, thinks there might be something wrong. Although when Damemon asks, he says no.

Tagiru tells Taiki about this and while he's heard of it, he doesn't believe it. Yuu doesn't either even if he saw it then they mess up a word and Yuu's being too logical. Shoutmon of course, thinks it's a Digimon. That might could be a meme here. Anything weird happening, It's a Digimon. Anyway... all three pair agree with this and we're back on the roof again. Shouta tells Ekakimon, the pencil, that he's awesome but the pencil tells him he's awesome. And flashback. His watch made him Time Shift to meet the Artist Monster (translation) and thus, is complemented a lot and since the pencil is not a UMA (JPN version of UFO) he can make this drawings real. And one licking of the "tasty" art and some "Artist Scribbles" and the UFO is real.

Back in the present, they scribble the three eyed plesiosaur which goes into the pool that people are using now. That isn't good. both are happy at this though so now we have a dragon on the baseball field, a UFO chasing a girl's team, an cyclopes chasing a Martial Arts team, and a three kids getting chased by a rainbow metal cocoon?. Our heroes get there to see everything and yes, they see the digimon. The pair of artists are super happy about all this but now, our team shows up already to fight. But, these two are friends not possessed. Even though, the humans are panicking. "Oh well, we're having fun" is what the pair says in so many words and now for fighting. Luckily, these are pretty weak. Shoutmon gets through the Dino on the UFO easy and the Flying One-eye is beat by Gumdramon. Damemon beats the cocoon thing? and this surprises/bothers Shouta so he draws Big Feets Or whatever the plural of Big Foot is. He drew those super fast too. Also, they have huge hands too.

But this crowd is huge but again, beat easily. So now the Art duo run to the DigiQuartz. In the school yard, Shouta is drawing a UMA that won't be defeated. BigFoot with dragon wings and the head of a dragon, plesiosaur, and cyclopes. Three heads. Plus it shoots fire and lasers. But something goes wrong and it starts to chase Shouta and Ekakimon. But the other three Mon push them out of the way. It's going out of control because he was angry about them getting erased after he drew them. Just a trio of Rookie? levels aren't enough to beat it so they just have to Super Evolve. While you think three of these would win but no, it just turns into goo and reforms. It's made of Amoeba stuff and is totally God-Modding. So how will we beat it? Beat Fire with Fire? No. Another UMA that's stronger won't work since they could go back to square one. How bout an Item Upgrade? That'll work. But what should he draw? He figures it out and what is it? ...An Eraser. ...Uh... Ok. Good idea though. It works thought as Arresterdramon rubs one out with his Flog Shot. Yes. I did just say that. I am sorry.

Now, Ekakimon wants to live in one of the Xros Loaders so he can see Shouta sometimes. He won't use his powers like that but he does want to see him draw again. So Tagiru will take him. But how will they explain it to everything? The UFO is just on a string, the other two were just projectors. Ekakimon is a bit upset over having to see him lie about this but hey, He has to. But... The nerd trio aren't believing him. And so, they went out to learn more about everything. And everyone is friends now. Hooray!

Digimon Intro corner, Ekakimon. DigiXros with ShimaUnimon to make a Zebra print pencil. Who only draws in black and White... Next time, ph'nglui mglw'nafh Dagomon ship under the sea wgah'nagl fhtagn Or in English, Dagomon lies sleeping (actually protecting) his home in a ship under the sea. I don't speak the Old Tongue. I just know the Old God. I have a movie idea for him Anyway, it has a treasure hunting girl and Submarinemon. Plus Airu (because where ever there's Yuu and another girl, Airu will be there) and Plesiomon. That one Mega level of Gomamons. Either him or Vikemon. And ChibiKamemon and Arresterdramon Xros Up'd with Giga Breakdramon.
Too early to tell if this Season's going to get the curtain call by 25th. Best to monitor 2ch or anything Toei has to say about it.

If it will indeed end, learn to accept it and suck it up. That's how things go whether we want it or not. >: /
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yeah. I just hope things get solved.
"You've got no moronticism."
"You mean romanticism."

Ouch.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
That's the line I was talking about. And doesn't Tagiru have the moronticism. heh heh
And just in: http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogspot....8348174530

Both a good and probably "not that good" revelation. Seems that alleged March 25th end might be supported there. "Last episode."

Great... I wonder how this will work.
Well, I guess it was fun while it lasted...
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!