Join our server on Discord

Takato/Guilmon lemon, Written in Guilmon's pov!
Harvest Moon

By: Togashi

***WARNING***
This lemon contains underage child
and digimon YAOI(gay) sex.
Q: Why is this written in First Person Guilmon form?
A: I am obviously insane ^^;

The feeling builds inside me until I can barely stand it. Like clockwork every day I feel the restlessness; I must get out of this concrete tomb and feel the sunlight shine down on me. The sun is so bright when you have been inside all day, almost blinding as it streams down. Reflecting off the foreign glass and steel buildings, I feel the heat of it warming me. A warmth spreads through me, starting at my claws and spreading up through my legs. I absorb it from the ground. The warmth always brings happiness.
Sometimes it rains. I sit in the doorway, letting the cascading rain form small pools at my feet. The cool water makes me shiver. I poke my head out occasionally, scanning the street, waiting. A raindrop lands on my long snout. I focus on it, watching it slowly run down my rough skin and gathering near my nostrils. I snort loudly, and it joins the rest at my feet. I still feel happy in the rain. I can't help it.
Sometimes the feeling is small, but burns deep inside all day, like an itch that you can't reach. But today it is a radiant glow that fills my whole body. It is one of those sunny days, with enough haze in the sky to make it seem cloudy. The glow seems to enhance the light, making the world seem more alive, or somehow brighter.
I can see him coming.
Not really at first, but I know he will be there. Looking through the trees down the sidewalk, I can picture him walking there. His hair comes into view, a slightly long cut that is never combed properly. His face always beaming at me with those big brown eyes. I always feel better when I see his face. He starts running and everything else blurs together until he reaches me.
'Guilmon, I am so glad to see you!' Takato rubs my head playfully. My ear wings flap absently from side to side. 'You won't believe the test they made me take today.'
I am not really interested in his day. I just stare and nod at him for a while, listening to his voice, drowning out the outside sounds.
'Can we play Takato?' I interrupt. I just can't listen to him drone on about his school. Something I can never do with him. I don't like seeing him worry about it. I don't like hearing him talk about it.
'Sure buddy!'
We play simple games, hiding from him on occasion, sometimes even fetching a stick. It's good for a change. I like playing simple things with him. Somehow it makes our time together seem longer and more fulfilling. He seems happy.
Later that afternoon the rains come again. I was somewhat surprised, but my thick skin keeps me from feeling the rains much at all. I look over at Takato. He is quickly becoming soaked, and runs towards me, motioning for us to take shelter in my small home. He looks so vulnerable like this. I think that a while longer and he might even get sick from staying out here. I want him to come inside so nothing happens.
Inside I watch the rain continue, falling off of his shirt and dripping hair, pooling on the ground. Running down his face and past his brown eyes. He runs his hands through his hair, shaking and drying it. He's smiling now, glad to be out of the rain. I smile back at him with my toothy grin. 'Guess I won't be going anywhere for a while...' He looks down at his clothes. 'I'm soaked!'
He takes off his shoes and socks, wringing them out before balling them into the shoes. He starts to undo his pants, then looks at me, with a little smile. I give him the 'I don't care' look. He pulls the wet material down his legs. His shirt comes off next. He's wearing grey boxer shorts. He hangs his clothes from the window sills. His wet hair still drips water down his back, where it runs down to the waistband of his shorts. I'm excited by this new intimacy with him. I've never seen him like this before.
'I'm tired Takatomon.' I almost whine at him. I move closer to him. I can feel his body close to me, his warmth. It's less then normal. I can tell he's cold. I sneak my head under his arm, nuzzling his side. He's smooth against my scaly skin. I look up at him with my convincing look. He seems to give in. 'Alright, I guess I can stay for a while longer, I'll just make up some story when I get home.' I swish my tail from side to side to show him how happy I am.
I curl up on the cold floor with Takato right behind. The chill from the concrete seems to fade as I feel his body gently pressing against me. He settles with his head resting on my shoulder. Listening to the rain fall upon the roof, I can hear it changing from a pelting mist to large wet drops, driving against the roof, sounding like a machine gun. I lay quietly until Takato starts to doze off. His breathing comes slowly and steadily. I think that sometimes he will stop, but then I can feel his breath stirring again, and his small mouth opens and exhales slowly. I listen to him for some time before laying my head down and resting.

The first thing I see is Takato staring down at me. He runs his hands up my white chest and is shaking me gently awake. I smile up at him. 'I have to go soon Guilmon.'
He motions out towards the window. It's dark out, and it feels fairly late. Takato already has his clothes on.
'I have to take off Guilmon. My parents are going to miss me.' He finishes putting his shoes on hurriedly. I can tell he doesn't want to go. Telling myself he will be back tomorrow. Takato says good bye, and runs out the door quickly, leaving me in the suddenly cold and lonely room. I get ready to sleep again.
Takato pokes his head back in. 'Come outside Guilmon. It stopped raining.'
I follow him out, and he suddenly pulls me to the ground from the side. I growl at him happily. 'I can't leave without saying good bye buddy.' We wrestle a bit on the ground, then he rolls off and lays on his back. I do the same. 'Check out the moon Guilmon.'
It's full tonight. A large full glowing orb hanging low in the sky. Wispy clouds float past it concealing itself at times. 'Sometimes I look at the moon and it seems like it's only just out of reach, like it
AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! dear GOD...the shibbiness....the cuteness... it fills meeee..... it is neat. o.o
Crap in a hat, that was the shiznits or something like that!
A great perspective twist Togashi, and it's written very well! You don't find many first person lemons that are of such high quality. One of my favorite Yaoi pairings too.

Keep up the great work, your style is a pleasure to read :D

(And who isn't a little insane anyway? Now where did my Weekly World News and tinfoil hat go? Stop reading my thoughts!!!)
Wow, I liked it. I don't usually like fics with non-humanoid pairings, but this was an exception. Very well written, and all-together a good story.
I loved it alot. I always read this lemon again and again. Keep up the good work.
Wow, just wow, it was really great.^^
Also is the first Yaoi lemon i have ever readed. :D

*thumbs up to Togashi*
...cute... not what i normally read in yaoi lemons...
KleSt, this is definetly not my idea of a yaoi lemon to start with... but its great. i came here through a link of the in some site concerning the infamous boss reo... (dont remember what) looks like i should read more of ur fics too. [/quote]
:shock: Whoa!!
Twisted Good!!
:P You're so kool Togashi-kun 8)
Twisted I request through my Cursed hand that you make more lemons!!!!

Wink Hehe!
Great :D