Join our server on Discord

What is the weirdest/grossest website(s) you know of?
I think with completing this list, we'll like, raise satan or something lol.
Arg, what the hell is that yellow sutff!!!
I don't know, but you sure can bet it doesn't taste good.
Here is a lil timeline of my emotions reading through this topic and clicking every, I say, EVERY link and briefly browsing through them...

:D ... :) ... :? ... :( ... :shock: ... :cry: ...

And now I just know I'm going to need therapy for all this...You can probably say the Internet has ruined my life...Before I was all happy-go-lucky...Enjoying everything in life...And now I'm always like...Well...This...I still have my up moments...But I just know I'll need therapy some time...Well as fun as that lil trip to hell was...I know and have been to a few of the sites mentioned in posts before...
okay, Pronmon, I'm finding you.....and killing you.....seriously.

Yeah right lol, but dude, that is some fucked up shit.
I dunno...Angeteen found some pretty sick stuff...Pronmon only had that tubgirl thing...That was old... lol
Yeah, but I've never seen it, so you can understand my grossosity lol.
True... lol ...It proves how the human brain is unique from all else...The individual mind is capable of so much weirdness...And the creepy thing is...We're still only using 10% of our brain... :shock: ...Imagine what would happen if the rest were unlocked...
I think the world would be over if we had 100% use of our brains......think hitler and multiply it.
Heh...Yeah...Maybe it's a good thing we don't use all of our brain...Hey DF...You ever go on the D.A.D. mIRC chat??...