Join our server on Discord

SHIFTER INFO
this thread is purely designed as information regarding a race of charecture that i may use often in originol fiction it is purely made by me so i own all rights to it.

SHIFTER's

the shifters originated in the farrealm, a strange realm it is found Deep inside Firestorm Peak
where there lies a portal to an insidious region beyond sanity and light known only as the Far Realm,
and at one point the unknowable but hostile entities of this hideous region prepare to pass through into the world
but the humane cretures of this realm sayed not to this and insted the good of this realm passed through to greet the mortale world
The Far Realm contains an infinite number of layers, these layers range from inches thick to miles, and it is often possible to perceive multiple layers simultaneously.
These layers can grow, spawn further layers, breathe and possibly die.
The Far Realm is home to many powerful and unspeakable beings ripped from the nightmares of the darkest minds of the waking world.
Beings so unfathomable that their very existence is a perversion of reality itself. These beings are governed by lords of unimaginable power and knowledge completely alien.
The Far Realm is a plane far outside the others and often not included in the standard cosmology.
it is a plane of dusk and darknus but where there is darknus there is light and the good of this realm is whats worth fighting for so there was a pack made in this realm,
that all shall be in harmony and evil will go to its side and good to the other.
and among the good of this realm where the shifters which live in a mulititude of habitates such as the ice forsts of elena to the fiery pits of raz they have built grate citys.
which have not been chalenged for a thousend years.some shifters live in the mortale world but many do not as they do not want to get mortales into they more threting situation that effects all plains.
as the farrealm is at the edge of darknus and is the darknus's first target. in the farrealm there is no day so all the creatures native to it have low-light vision.
many shifters take up the adventureing life to seek out new lifes and to take on life with all they have got shifters are not afraid of dying as they are liveing in a dead plane.
many shifters are simperfetic they try to help who need it and can be most loyal friends.the shifters where not made by gods they where made by energy of others.
the energy that had come from far and wide the energy of the farrealm. the farrealm has allways been a dark place and so the good creatures of this place thou to protect it.
so the shifters are forever trying to bring good to there world and all others as a way to force back the darknus that encrochis every life form and even the gods themselfs.
and each passing year in the far realm gets just a little bit brighter as the hopes for this realm increase. and while some shifters continue the efforts of there elders others enter a life of mystiry.
and explore greater realms and even meet the gods many mortal races such as human dwarve and halfling and elv enjoy the company of such far jorneyed creatures which are renowned for there kindnus,inderpendence and fighting spiret.

Physicle Qualities
shifters traveling the world draw atteintion at every turn. the females long fine hair and the males short hair which is quite often silver,white or a very of blues.
the females where it long and down while the males have it short and in a multitude of human hair styles.
there ears are thouse of half elfs. there eyes are orbs in a constent shift of blues,reds and silver. and even the planest among them is a creature of beauty.
female shifters cant grow body hair while male can know-one quite knows why not even the shifters themselfs.
there skin is allways a matalic silver
which is extreamly stricking and atractive as clothing goes there enjoy being unclothed but very realy do they do this.
in a normal case they ware unique dragon silk they call it, it is a extreamly light and extreamly tough
it is virtuly inderstructable and has the feel of silk it comes from a certain forist in the farrealm
which shifters are native to.
but if they are amongst touse of the natral world they shall ware plain hooded clokes.
shifter children grow as most races from the mortle realm but the ageing process slows to hardly anything when they reach maturity.
they enjoy health and youth for nearly all there life at about the 8th century. most live for 1 mileneum(1000 years or 10 centurys), and even at the end of there life
they suffer few infirmities of old age that besets all other races.

attitudes and beliefs

shifter society straddles the boundarys other meny realms from the farrealm and the natural world.
shifters build there dazzerlng citys in the most extreame enviroments but most shifters have a soft spot for forests of magic,
which is where the citys will become all shifter citys start of as villiges and tribes and more indervigal tribes and villiges are formend.
and if there are a group of these close to each over they combind them to form a town and from then a city.
and not a single city of shifters has been destroyed and they welcome all that is good they have not biesed views as long as you do not have bad intentions any and
all fo the habitence of a city then you will always be greatly welcomed to a shifter city.
all shifters have the same view which is to force back all darknus with a vengence they belive in helping other races problems as well as there own as they have advantergis.
most shifters become rogues and fighters as they find that gods do not help and that arcane magic is sopposed to be enjoyed not used allthough they do not mind.
if one wishis to use arcane as everything has a right to opeineon. but it is actuly impossible to find a shifter cleric as they opose gods and they blame them.
for not putting an end to evil once and for all so shifters take it opon themselfs to do what the gods do not.

and thats basicly that i have based this on a dungeons and dragons description of a race
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds