Join our server on Discord

LIFE
this was origenoliy an RP that i made a week ago but to find it deleated after i had written a page of hardwork which made the RP turn into a fiction story so i have decided to re-write it as one to the best of my ability it will be updated daily if i can manage it and if it gets deleated before its finished it would proberly put me off RP's and fanfiction for the rest of my life as it really upset me that my first RP that had only been up for a week with no players and a page of hard worked story by me which wasent finished had been deleated. so wish me luck. i have allready complained maybe it can be restored if not il just have to redo it ALL OVER AGEN yay!!

here i go

IC:

Garret was close now he could sense it he was approching the area where his plane ended and the mortal one began, as he approched the ice began to dissapere and he reached a cave which was small on the outside but much differnt on the inside.

it was huge with a strange stone sturcture in the middle after looking around to see if he had been followed he unseathed one of his dual blades "nightfire" which are mainly named becuse of there enchantment that burns allthings the cause to bleed but only in moonlight but they also have an electrical enchantment on them that worked all time round.

"hmm it should be around here somewhere" garret said while searching the cave for a certain feature."ahh there it is" said garret as he finally found what he sought, it was a thine line in the back of the cave that was actully a lot that if met by a weapon wileded by thouse worthy to leave would open a portal to where ever they desierd.

after finding it garret walked over to it and inserted one of his blades into it, it fitted perfectly. "yes, it fits" garret said in a gleefull tone. "i guess what thouse scrolls said was right
he then stepped back waiting for the portal to open but it dident. he tilted his head in puzzlement before remembering something he picked up in the restrited section of the libery.
"ahh,what was it now, oh yeah thats right, if the portal does not open you can nudge it with a certine spell." luckly for garret he made sure he learnt the spell when he stole that scroll.

but he hid it somewhere in the librery and by the time they found it his trap would go off and he would be free from his burdens.just at that moment one of his elder leaders was looking for him.

*****librey change scene********

"now where is that boy he is allways causeing some sort of mischief and where is that damned scroll." it dident take long for the elder to realise where the scroll had gone.
"oh god, he's taken it by god he has really done it this time." said the elder in pure astonishment and worry."that scroll contains the secrets of the gate and i bet he dident even read all of it, he has no idea what kind of danger he is in." something elese then also clicked for the elder."wait why would he want that scroll, of dear me this is bad he is going to use the gate, the gate that hasent been used for other a milenia, oh i must go seek the conciel for this and have a meeting." but just as he said thouse very words he had activated the trap that garret had set to help him escape.

and at that moment a lightning bold shot down from space into the librery setting a large section of books on fire which would require imediet attention."ohh deary me, he's done it agen"said the elder with a sigh.

*******back at the gate scene change*****

"now what was that word" said garret poundering the thought "oh yeah" said garret finally realiseing the incantation required for the gate if not working the first time. he then steped further back and drew up power from the center of himself and his very sould and expressed it in the word."FUS" garret shouted and the air around him began to twist and a strange blue light aura apperd around him "RO" garret continued his chant and this time lightning began to crackel in the background some of which serged into his own body he channled the power to his inner self and his very sould befor finally pushing it in a force when he shouted his last word "DOAH" and all the energy in the sky and around him began to burn and shot striaght towards his sword.

***5 minutes later***

the sky settled and all was still then suddenly the slot in the cave turned and a thud and the sound of cogs began to echo in the cave before a sudden spark appered in the center of the room which then expanded to fill the rock formation garret stood in awe for a second at the purple inter plane portal to a whole new dimension he was amazed he then relized that he had to think of where he wanted to go."oh right, he then closed his eyes and thought he thought of trees and forests he had seen in the books he had as a kid and of the dirt roads and the little towns and suddenly he found himself being pulled apon by a slowly greatining force and suddenly grabed his sword just intime to be sucked into the portal to another demension.

OOC: i will continue this soon as long as it does not get deleated
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: ok i think i have calmed down enough to try this agen i am going to write it the same as i did before to thye best of my memory so if its not the same as anyone who read it remembers im sorry but thats not my fault i made it from scratch no plans just type and see where it takes me so its hard to copy it it was all from sper of the moment stuff lets do this
p.s i intend to transfer it back to an RP when i have finished it as long as it doesent get deleated before then that way if you liked the story you can get involved that was allways my plan.

IC:
Garret had no idea where he was he knew not which way was north all he knew was that he was spinning and falling and if he hadent grabbed his sword when he did he would of lost it and his swords where one of the last things he had left but just as he was getting used to falling he reached a painfull and abrupt stop."ahhhhh,oof".garret shouted as he hit something hard but not being intrested in what it was he stood up and took a look around.

as he turned around he saw that he was high up proberly a mountine of some sort but to his excitment he noticed tree's lots and lots of tree's all around his he had succeded he had finally got where he attempted to all his work had paid off."oh my god it actully worked i did it im her im in middle earth finally,yes,yes yes yes yes,YES WHOOHOOOOOO"garret said jumping in his obviouse excitement.

but suddenly garret stoped jumping and screaming becuse the ground started to move he had lernt about earthquakes before but he never knew that they where so vicouse and then he looked down and he saw that the ground was white with bits of red and small diamound shaped tiles and then it dawned on him that what it was he was standing on.

a dragon

garret froze in fear and suddenly the head of the dragon curled up and its deep blue eyes pireced garret and it saw his fear regardless of how much he was trying to hide it and with one swift move garret was sent flying of the dragon from a mere swipe of the tail which sent him crashing into a nearby rock that was peaking up of the summet. the impact of garret hitting the rock caused a large crack and a dent in the rock and a lot of pain from garret proberly a cracked rib but not bad enough that he couldent run,jump or fight.

garret got up slowly from being winded and tryed to catch his breath when the tail swang his way agen luckly garret just caught his breath in time to duck the giant tail as it hit agenst the rock nearly shattering it with the force. garret stood up putting his hand in front of him in a surrendering way and began trying to reason with the dragon as he dodged another tail swing."hay,hay please stop im sorry". garret pleaded but his continued speach only infereated the dragon more and the dragon began swinging its tail more vioently and apon seeing this garret re-doubled his efforts of redemption."please cant we work this out like civalised, umm men and dragon?" garret begged but this had finally pushed the dragon over and it turned to face garret and inhaled deeply but apon seeing this garret ducked behind the perkerd up rock which he was supprised to see still standing and the dragon exhaled quickly just as garret ducked behind the rock rushing itself trying to catch garret out.

garret sighed with relief as he found himself still alive but feeling the imense heat from behind him that was practicly melting the rock but he then smelt something cooking and when he looked down he found that his left foot was on fire at this he quickly stood up and began franticly patting his foot and blowing at it but as he finished putting the fire out of his foot he turned his head to see the dragon with its head tilted in confussion and also that the rock had been compleatly melted.

garret gave a weak smile at his embarresment and drew both his swords being as rash as he was only he would have it in him to challenge a dragon as he saw that the only way he would get out if this alive would be through this dragon.

when the dragon saw him draw his swords it began to think."(hmm who is this mortal he certinly dosent die easy and yet he still thinks he has a chance agenst me how dare he)" thought that dragon in pure dissbelief.

garret then began to run at the dragon but to no avail as just when he was about to attack the dragon he saw the tail flick at him and he had just enough time to say one thing before he was sent skywards."oh shit,ahhhhhhhh" garret shouted before sent flying up in the air with just enough time to be caught by a flying dragons mouth but when the dragon went to swallow it found that somthing sharp was stopping it from closeing its mouth.

garret was crouched in the dragons mouth with his swords agenst the dragons tounge and roof of its mouth."OH NO YOU DONT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FUCKING EAT ME NOT TODAY" garret shouted in his adrenilin filled rage. but the dragon wasent going to give up either and began trying to bonce garret on its tounge so that garret would loose his grip but garret knew he couldent stay like this for long and so began to cast a spell. "FUS" garret roared and all the energy went into his soul."ROH" garret shouted and he focused the energy."DOAH" garret screamed and the sky began to burn."STRUAH" garret shouted as though he where insulting the gods themselves and at this the sky lit up in a firery rage of fire and lighting and soon the dragon found itself being struck by lightning it was causeing it grate pain but through sheer determination the dragon held its victem in its cage.

garret knew this was not perminate and knew he had to do something before the spell lost effect and suddenly an idea sprung into garrets mind and with that garret put his plan into action he began to put all the preasure on the clamping jaws onto his shoulders and began to move towards the edge of the jaw and soon he had one arm outside the mouth and all that could be heard was the the crackleing sky the roar of a dragon and the groan of strain on the man.

then next thing that happen was a blur garret had useed his free hand to swing out of the jaw of the dragon and was now on its head and the dragon had bitten down hard on nothing and was confused."(this mortal how can it be this mortal is estonishing how can he still be alive)" the dragon thought to itself but soon its thoughts where blackend by garret repeatidly punding with all his force on the dragons skull to such an extent that the dragon was knocked out temporly and began to fall from 20,000 feat at such speed that impact was confirmed.

at esactly 10,000 feat the dragon woke up to find itself falling so fast that even if it pulled up it wouldstill hit the ground and die at this it finally spoke up."so mortal i guess you finally won you are proberly the first mortal to ever defeat a dragon in a fight and i belive you are truely worthy of being called a dragon slayer" said a feminen voice which garret picked up on.

"wait, wait your a girl.. forget it it doesent matter now we have to get out of this mess." garret explained.

"but its no use i cant pull up in time we must be 5,000 feat away and we cant survive that impact" the dragoness pleaded as they got closer and closer to death which smiled at them from the ground.

"OH YES WE CAN" garret shouted and with enough time to shout once more he screamed."FUS" and they both stopped compleatly at 10 feat from death by impact and then gently fell. garret with a weak smile on his face then fainted from the use of such a powerful spell it had taken a lot out of him but mainly from being 10 feat from death and the dragoness however did not faint just getting over the shock instead."who is this mortal who saved us both he is truely a strange one".

OOC: part 1 complate i would say now i have to finish part 2 and after that it will transfere this into an RP that you yes you can join in on YAY! i have nearlly caught up to where i left off. untill next time seeya.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: its that time agen dear readers its time to continue this story after this next post i will be one post away from catching up to where i left off so without further a do lets get it on!

garret was dreaming he was still alive his vission a blur his surrounding foggy his nerves tingled his muscles ached in places's he never knew he had but after a while his vision came back to him and as he looked around he found himself in a cave and coverd with bear pelts and his own body bandedged there was a small camp fire in the middle of the cave and his head was sore.

but just when he was about to get up to explore he finally noticed one very importent thing in the cave the very thing he had been sleeping on

a dragon

as he jumped off the mighty beast it awoke but garret was supprised when the response from the beast was one that was smooth and reasureing.

"oh so your finally awake". said the dragoness in her groggynes from her sleep."oh im terribley sorry we havent been properly introduced my name is linda and this is my home".said linda

garret was confussed the very same dragon that had attacked him was now being nice? this had to be some kind of trick.

"of forgive me you must be awefully confussed, well let me explain after your amazing stunt you pulled off you fainted and i thought that the least i could do is help you recover and so i brought you here." said the rather charming dragoness.

"oh so is everything ok i mean i did fight you and all". said garret with cation in his voice.

"oh no no it is i who must apoligise you see you did try to appolagise before you fought me and i wouldent listien being the stubbern dragoness after all its not everyday that a mere mortal would approch a dragon without intent to try and kill it now". said linda with honesty in her voice.

"i soppose" garret said while looking out the mouth of the cave it was pitch black proberly midnight and it was raining and in garrets state of recovery he would not be able to leave for a couple of weeks.

linda picked up on this and explained "oh no im afraid you wont be able to leave here for at least two weeks after what ever it was that you did yesterday, and speaking of that you look differnt then any mortal i have ever seen your not from around here are you?" linda said questioningly.

and with that garret began to explain to her that he was actully from a differnt plan of existence that he was a shifter and that he had left seeking adventure and he explained fully up intill how he got to his fight with her.

OOC: right next post will mean i am up to date as the next post was the last post i did before i lost the story also if you want to know anything about this race shifter which is one that i made up you will find all the information right here enjoy and seeya next time

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: today is the day i get up to date and nearlly finish this fiction that will be re-transferd into an RP and im happy to be able to do this

WARNING-the following text contains mild unbirthing and lots of lust drivin sex enjoy!
p.s if you are not of a proper age to read this fiction pls leave now that age would be 18 if your asking.

IC:

it had been a full month now since the battle between linda and garret and linda had looked after garret for the first week intill he got enough energy to look after himself and the week after that he was back to full and he has been living with linda ever since but still craving adventure had a reason to leave though has not yet will do in the future but since his and linda's new understanding of each other they have been drawn closer to each other and now hunt for deer 3 times a week.

garret was in the middle of a forest with linda the sun was beating down on them but they were blessed by the cool careseing breeze coming from the sea to the south, as linda hunted with garret she began to think."(oh garret you are such a nice creature i wish you would stay longer i know that even if i keep begging you to stay like i have been that you would leave anyway if only you felt the same way as i do)" linda thought but just as she was going to continue her chain of thought garret spoke up.

"umm,linda" garret said shyly.

linda was a bit starltled garrets very voice made this mighty dragon weak at the knees"uhh,umm yes garret" she said in her useal gentle but almost seductive tone she knew this was it that he would finally figure out that she loved him and he would be replulsed by this and leave she closed her eye's and waited for the enevitable doom.

"would you mind if i stay longer" garret said with hope somehow worrid that she may say no he dident know why but over the past month he had really liked linda and really really like her he dident know what it was but he cared for her more then he had ever cared for anyone in his life and he almost dident want to leave but he dident want to impose either it was a diffucult situation and he too gripped his teeth awaiting his doom.

linda was astonished she had expected the worst but got the best he wanted to stay longer but this confussed her she was under the impression that she was actully begging him to stay not him staying because he wanted to she felt so happy she could burst but then she relised that he was waiting for an answer and so she gave one.

"yes garret i would be delighted for you to stay longer in fact stay as long as you like" said linda with glee.

garret fell over at this answer astonished that she agreed to let him stay its not everyday that you meet a nice stranger who lets you live with them for over a month but then agen this is no longer a stranger but a close friend maybe more garret dident know yet but his thoughts where cut off when he found that his body moved on his own and within seconds he found himself hugging linda.

linda blushed at the warmth she felt when garret made contact with her she felt wonderfull she loved him that was mainly why but she cherished every second he spent hugging her it was unexpected but she certinly didnt object to it she was a bit shocked though at the sudden gesture.

garret could feel linda's body it was warm and frendly though hard and rough her scales were white diamonds with red around the lower egdge of each one and to garret they where like perfect jewles in his eyes but his consciose took over as he went to pull away and apoligies.

"im sorr..." garret was cut off when linda had pressed her snout agenst garrets lips and began kissing him garret was shocked but rather then pull away he began to kiss back and he really enjoyed it the kiss seemed to go on forever but garret needed air as did linda and so he was first to break this kiss but as he did something that had been bothering him clicked.

linda looked the most embaressed she now relised that she had blown her chance with garret but ruching in she knew she shouldent of done what she did and decided she should appoliges though expecting the inevitable doom that was too come."im sorry garret i shoul..." linda was cut off this time by garret.

"no linda dont appoligies im glad you did it" garret said with a beaming smile on his face.

linda was in shock she was utterly confussed."what arnt you going to shout at me call me names never talk to me agen or anything like that". questiond linda.

"now why should i do something like that linda but besides i should be thanking you for that kiss it made me finally reliase something that has been bugging me for some time." garret calmly and cooly replied.

"ohh and what would this thing that has been bugging you be" linda asked with curiosity.

"well i was wondering why i was staying with you if i came here to explore and go on an adventure"garret explained.

"and what was the answer"said linda eagerly.

"well i found that my adventure was right in front of me"said garret cleverly.

linda was confussed agen"im sorry but what do you mean"linda asked puzzled.

"it was you, you are my adventure" garret said with romance in his voice."and i love you".
and at thouse very words time stood still as though nothing could come between them at that moment nothing matter not war not reality not the petty problems of mortal men not even the gods could have any effect on these two time was theres and it stopped for them.

suddenly garret found himself pulled into an embrace from linda and almost at the same time his mouth invadeded by a lust drivin tounge and as garret began to involve his tounge a firey battle began in their mouths each tounge fighting for dominence in this passion filled kiss and after a while garret found that his tounge was nothing comapred to this dragons and he soon found that linda had pushed her tounge part way down garrets throught which was a massive turn on and after a while of this garret fond himself ontop of linda and he broke the kiss.

"please garret please use your tounge on me" linda pleaded.

garret was all too happy to oblige and he slid down to between lindas dragon legs and sat on her tail and took a good luck at her she had quite a large labia it was glisting and full of life and the aroma was all too much soon garret began to carese it he started by placeing both hands on either side of the lushes lips and taking teaseing licks around the outside and inside edges of them he kept this up for a good three minutes before linda began to buck agenst garrets face so he figured that he should move on and with that he began his assult on the inside of lindas pink flesh he stuck his tounge in and gave a few flicks to her clit which was driving linda crazy but it was not enough for her she needed more.

"deeper garret deeeeeppper i need more yes yes more" linda begged and with that garret pushed his face into the waiting lips which was all to easy givin linda's size but he was carefull not to push to hard he dident want to be lost forever which these lips could easily achive.

but this was also not enough for linda and in her passion drivin lust she began to curl the end of her tail and push it on the back of garrets head.

garret felt an increasing preasure on the back of his head and within a few seconds his whole head was consumeded by the envoloping slit but he kept up his pleasureing hearing the roaring of linda knowing she was close as she began to slowly tighten in anticipation.

apon this tightness garret increased his efforts ten-fold and began licking more vigerosly then ever.apon linda feeling this increased tempo it became all to much for her and she tightend up and gave a mighty roar with some fire erupting from her mouth and she had her first orgasm in a long time.

when linda orgasemed her tenseing had caused garret's shoulders to be sucked into her slit and with the added jucies garret found himself slideing deeper into linda. linda however was too buesy enjoying her afterglow to notice and it wasent untill garret mentiond that she noticed where her lover was.

"umm linda this is really nice in all but would you mind helping me out" garret asked.

it was just in time too because just as linda wrapped her tail around garrets feet his feet and linda'a tail dissaperd inside her if she had not grabbed him when she did he wouldve been lost forever.

but as linda began pulling garret out in gave her much pleaser so much so that she began pulling him pack in then out then in then out and repeating and after 10 more minutes of this she had her second orgasm nearlly loosing garret forever but then finally pulling him out. he was soaking wet his cloths compleatly soaked through with linda's love juice's.

linda chuckled lightly at the thought of where garret had been and how he looked because of it."i really enjoyed that garret" giggled linda.

"well as a matter of fact so did i linda" garret smiled and chuckled along as well.

OOC: so this is part 1 of the sex scene between garret and linda and once the sex scene is finished i will make this an rp and have differnt adventures from here if you want a sequel i would be only happy to oblige nearlly as happy as garret after all any writting experience i get will help me be a better writter till then seeya

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: time to end this beuty of a story and turn it into an RP and what better of a day to do it then on a friday and like i said it will finish today so it will finish with a chessy they lived happy ever after and of corse as appoligies for the crappy ending i will accept and request for a sequel if you so wish but if not it will be a crappy ending but then agen it might not end if it go's into an RP which it is going to the will be a a continued story that will keep going i hope also be aware that when i make this RP its going to containe this story as a introduction to how i get to wherever i go and to join you have to make up your own starting town and where you go and if i get 2 charectures i will start (from differnt ppl so at least 1 each form 2 ppl) and see where it gos from there so any way thats anoth from me lets get this going.

IC:

"oh really" said linda." well i dont think we are done here" said the seductive dragoness indicating to garrets obviouse errection.

garret blushed slightly and nodded he began taking his cloths off one by one putting on a bit of a show till he was naked and his 6 inch member was clearly vissable and throbbing for need of release.

"ohhh not bad for someone so young could be better but im sure i can squeze to fit it snuggly, well what are you waiting for come here big boy" said linda haveing lost all her shyness with her lust.

and with this notion garret climbed ontop of her slightly aiming his member at her slick entrance slowly pushing the throbbing man-hood into the darking abyess that was linda's slit he then began to slowly hump into her ocasionly changieing speeds but after this got boreing for the couple of minutes it was done garret incressed his speed linda was almost purreing giving such subtle moans and roars of pleasure and garret once agen increassed his speed this time grunting from the effort, the feeling was incredible linda wanted more of it her lust clouding her mind she began humping back and bucked getting closer and closer to ther climax garret was nearlly at his limit he was trying hard to hold back and just when he thought he couldent linda orgasmed for the 3rd time sending slick, wet jucies running all along garrets thiges and after another 30 seconds garret released his seed into linda's accepting pussy she milked him for all he was worth as he spasemed slightly from the release they wher ein bliss enjoying there afterglow.

and there they lay for 5 minutes at their peeks but then linda turned her head at garret and nuzzled him and she wisperd "i love you garret" and garret replied "i love you too" and with that they both fell asleep in each others arms... (wait for it)

and they lived happy ever after (untill a possible sequel or the RP)

the end

whooo

yeah

booya

awsome

yeh

meh

here is the link to the RP enjoy

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
he y can i be in it
well im sorry about the late reply for this havnt been on here in over a year but sure i wouldent mind iv got no players for this RP i had givin up on it but sure

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds