Join our server on Discord

Growth on the Beach. (Macro, Yuri)
This is a request for theman01 (FurAffinity).

Disclaimer: Yoshi’s are owned by Mario. I think. Whatever, not mine.

Louies (Rooeys) are copyrighted to Hudson or whoever owns Bomberman.

Warning: This contains Growth, Breast/Hip/Butt Expansion, Muscle-Growth, Clothes-Ripping, Yuri and Macro.

Eleni the Yoshi and Gloria the Louie are copyrighted to theman01.

--------------------------------------

Growth on the Beach, by DragonMasterX.

“Mmm, this is perfect!” Eleni the blue yoshi exclaimed with glee as she sniffed the content inside her thermos, which she had filled with freshly squeezed fruit juice. “Gloria, are you ready yet?” she shouted over to her room-mate, who had been showering.

“Almost, Elly, I’m drying my hair!”

Eleni smiled and screwed the lid of the thermos closed, putting it next to the two baskets on the table. She then reminded herself that she hadn’t properly combed her hair. Eleni took great care of her mane, which wasn’t as long as Gloria’s waist-long hair, but she managed to keep an attractive side-curl with it. She quickly ran to her bedroom and began fixing her dirty-blond mane how she liked, and then readjusted her red hair band on it.

The anthro dinosaur was then met by her friend, stepping out of the bathroom with a towel on her head and her underwear on. “Mmm. It’s hot today, I might just have to go out naked.”

“Gloria!” Eleni reprimanded with a blush, gazing over the attractive anthro louie. Both Gloria and Eleni were generously endowed with pert double D cups and had feminine streamlined shapes, and there was no day where their eyes wouldn’t distract themselves with each others’ bodies. Their eyes met, and then they suddenly were laughing.

“Alright now, seriously. Pass me those shorts, silly,” Gloria giggled, then slipped on her clothes as Eleni passed them over. After getting dressed in nothing more than long thick socks, skin tight shorts and a white t-shirt, she let her long spiky blonde hair flow down to her curvy behind, fluttering the extensive mane while running her fingers through it. “So? How do I look?”

“Ready to go to sleep,” Eleni giggled. She was donning a yoshi’s trademark back saddle and boots, but to abide to decency she was also wearing a pair of skin tight shorts that hugged her hips comfortably and a tank top that stretched over her hefty chest, exposing her trim mid-riff. “Here, let me help,” she grinned as she grabbed something from the drawer and proceeded to tie it at the top of the slightly taller Gloria.

“Huh?” she squinted, looking up, grabbing at the small red ribbon her friend had tied on her hair, tugging at it slightly, “So how does that change things?”

“You look cuter!” Eleni excitedly said, bouncing in place. Gloria sighed, shaking her head.

“There’s no arguing with you, is there?” the kangaroo-bunny crossbreed chuckled, then stretched. “Maaaaan, it’s so early in the morning. That shower didn’t wake me up, couldn’t we go to the beach later?”

“’cuz early is when there’s fewer people. Plus you’re up already! And I made us lunch, so…” Eleni started, but Gloria promptly interrupted.

“Okay okay. I get the drill,” she grinned, “It’s gonna be fun. Come to think of it, wasn’t there were we met the first place?” she asked as they went down to the dining room where their stuff was.

Eleni smiled, an evident blush showing through her plump, cute lite-blue snout. “Yep, hehe. We’re gonna have lots of fun there, alright!” she smiled, looking over to the baskets and the thermos. Eleni then made a mental note to thank her other friend for having given her so much fruit.

-------------------------

The sun was shining brightly on that day of June. With both of them on holidays for the summer, Eleni and Gloria were as carefree as the seagulls drifting along the coast. Eleni was carrying the thermos under her arm, strapped to her shoulder, and each was carrying a basket. They were surprised by the lack of people along the rocky beach, but at the same time were pleased. Now they had the whole place to themselves, at least for a few hours…

“Mmm, that’s a good place!” Eleni claimed, suddenly springing into the air, landing several yards away from Gloria and next to a flat boulder no higher than two or three feet at the most. It wasn’t a very big boulder for say, sunbathing, but it worked as a natural table. Gloria landed four feet ahead of Eleni, also being a natural jumper. “Hmph, show off,” the yoshi huffed as Gloria teasingly grinned back at her, then they both laughed.

Gloria put the basket on top of the flat rock and then stretched again, yawning a bit, “Ahhh… Good thing we had that walk. I was about to fall asleep.”

“How can you still feel sleepy? You slept like a log… and ten hours no less!”

“Give me a break, Elly. I’m on vacation,” Gloria said, then lowered her rump on the sandy ground and lied down to rest. Eleni’s cheeks puffed up slightly as she frowned.

“Oh, no you don’t! You’re not going to sleep again!” the yoshi said right before pouncing on Gloria, who had just closed her eyes.

“Relax, I’m just going to rest my- oomph! Why you little!” the louie anthro laughed as she felt the weight of her friend knock the air out of her, but then she grabbed the slightly shorter girl and began wrestling her on the ground, their chests mashing together like two pairs of big melons.
They were both used to cuddling and wrestling for fun, and Eleni was also used to Gloria being so lazy in the mornings, and being silly and having fun was what they’d come to the beach for after all!

They rolled and rolled around, laughing while trying to force each other to submit. Eventually, Gloria ended up on top when they both grew tired. Both were panting, and Gloria’s arms were holding Eleni’s down. “Ahh… that was… fun…” the louie gasped.

“Hehe, this is… ahh, like that time,” Eleni grinned, her tail swishing left and right under her happily. “Mmm, but I know when I’m beat now. Would you like to drink something?”

Gloria chuckled and got off her friend, right before she helped Eleni up and palmed the sand off her friend’s back. “Can’t get your saddle dirty now, can we?”

Eleni smiled and thanked Gloria, and with that, they both headed to their picnic set. Gloria reached down to grab the thermos, “So what did you bring? Soda? Orange Juice?”

“You don’t bring soda in a thermos, silly. But close on the second!” Eleni approached Gloria from behind, then swiped the container from her paws, “This is 100% all-natural fruit juice made by yours truly!”

“Gee, you make it sound so special,” Gloria laughed, making one of Eleni smirk.

“It IS special,” she claimed, making the louie blink as if asking “Really?” and Eleni nodded in confirmation. “Yup. It’s made of a very exotic fruit my friend Ashi sent me. She said it’s for eating but you know how much I love fruit, I had to try making it into juice too!” she giggled.

“Well, I’m parched,” Gloria shrugged, “Let’s have a drink!”

Eleni nodded and served two rounds on disposable paper cups, and they toasted before downing the juice. “Oh… It’s good!” Gloria said, her cheeks flushing from the sweet taste. “What’s the name of the fruit? I’ve never tasted something like this before.”

“Ashi called it the Goliath Berry, hehe. Funny name, huh?” Eleni ginned, using her long tongue to lick over her snout dripping with the sweet fruit juice, “It’s really really sweet, and she says it gives energy! I thought it’d be perfect for someone like you, Gloria.”

“Ha Ha, very funny,” Gloria retorted, but held her paper cup out, shaking it like a thirsty child wanting her juice, “Anyway, I want seconds! It’s really good.”

Eleni couldn’t debate that, the juice was really good, so good that she didn’t pay mind to the fact that they’d also brought food and more fruit with them. They continued drinking more of it, and then some more, until they had gone through the entire thermos’ worth.

With a saddened frown on her face, Eleni lazily shook the metallic container upside down, only a small droplet falling and fading onto the hot sand quickly. “Aw, we went through it already.”

“Can’t help it. It was really good, heh,” Gloria grinned, patting her tummy, “But so much drinking made me hungry, so let’s… huh?” the sentence came to a premature end as the yellow furred louie stood up and all of a sudden felt woozy, almost losing her balance.

Eleni was quick to notice this and stood up, reaching out for Gloria out of concern, but then she moaned and threw her palm in front of her forehead, also feeling light-headed to the point of losing her balance. “Ohh… what’s this funny feeling…?” she shook her head and tried to regain her composure, when all of a sudden she felt a strange itch running all over her back, spreading along her arms, waist, legs, even her chest and hips.

“Mmmm, Elly, can you… can you feel it too…? I feel like… I can’t describe it… so good…” The louie’s eyes fell half-way as she began breathing heavily, smiling as a warm sensation spread from her mid-section to the rest of her body much like with her friend. “I feel like I’m going to burst!!” she exclaimed, suddenly throwing her arms up, fists clenched. Eleni’s eyes went wide with surprise as she caught the sight of her friend’s outburst, but something else as well. “What’s wrong?” Gloria asked.

Eleni was speechless, and pointing at Gloria’s arms, which were jiggling like jello. Gloria looked at them in a startled manner, but realized they were itching, as if tens of thousands of little ants were walking inside of them. Was she getting cramped? Then it happened and it sent her senses wild: Her arms began to grow. It was very subtle at first, but then they noticed how Gloria’s usually thin arms began to bulge and swell as if she was working out with severely heavy gym equipment. Veins began popping everywhere at first, and the louie’s arms began adding bulk, expanding her biceps to unreal proportions, to powerful sizes that would shame a body-builder.

Eleni then realized, as she pointed at Gloria’s expansion, that her body was going through similar if not the very same changes. She was seeing a spherical mound of muscle bulging from her arm as she stretched it, and as she curiously brought it back to examine her new, large bicep, she also realized the tingle was focusing on her legs next. Eleni had trouble at first seeing past her large breasts, but she definitely was feeling it: She had always found her thick legs to be the result of over-eating, but now she was having the surreal sensation of having all that extra useless fat being stripped away from her body and being replaced with thick muscle; she even felt her legs were stretching, sending her inches into the six feet grounds.

At first, the females were scared of this alien process. Their swelling forms were stretching their clothes. Eleni felt as her chest grew and began to tear at the center of her top, Gloria’s t-shirt was suffering as the fabric stretched with two growing orbs trying to break free, making them moan in pleasure as the clothes rubbed against their sensitive nipples. Both were adding inch after inch of height to their frames, their legs becoming longer and their hips even wider; their shorts rode up on them for a short while, before they inevitably broke apart by their swelling behinds, which were getting firmer, bulbous shapes. It wasn’t until their underwear and footwear began to tear that the situation finally sunk into their bliss-filled minds.

“Gloria, we-we’re growing!” Eleni exclaimed, only getting a silent, worried nod from her friend. They were now both at eight feet, and slowly rising. Already at Amazonian heights, the swelling girls began to slowly relish their situation.

“We’re getting bigger, Elly, but… but it feels incredible!” Gloria admitted, a smile forming in her face. She flexed her arms, bigger than any male’s she had met before, and grinned widely. “We’re getting stronger too. I bet I could lift a car now!”

“Gloria…!” Eleni suddenly exclaimed. Was Gloria being serious about this? She had to admit this strange feeling was, to say the least, awesomely pleasurable, but what was causing it? And why didn’t they stop? At nine feet tall, the yoshi began to reconsider, when her eyes once again glided over her own, beefy limbs. “I-I can’t believe I’m this big… You’re right, it’s incredible!” she finally admitted.

“Right?! Ahhh, I feel like I’m going to burst with all this power!” Gloria flexed again, hypnotized by her own biceps. They both climbed to ten feet, with breasts larger than watermelons and hips and rumps to match. And Gloria noticed that as well, after properly laying her eyes on her friend. A lustful smirk crept up her lips as she began approaching the swelling yoshi, who blinked upon having the powerful louie so nearby, at this size.

“Uhm… Do you think… it was…” Eleni softly spoke, blushing redder with every step the massive growing louie took. No longer taller and now size-equalized, Eleni felt weird not having to crane her neck up to look at Gloria, but then she was taken by surprise mid-sentence as the yellow hybrid suddenly seized her in her arms and planted a kiss in her muzzle, “…the fruit…” she whispering, her eyes falling shut as she went limb in Gloria’s arms. As Eleni kissed back, Gloria took the chance to slip her tongue inside of Eleni’s warm mouth, and they locked into a passionate French kiss, combining each other’s pleasure from their growth to amplify the passion of their make-out together.

They blushed, and their happiness grew with their bodies at the realization this surge of primal lust for each other had finally bonded them together as they saw each other: More than just good friends, they were lovers now.

“Mmm, Gloria…” Eleni said, eyes still closed, as they finally broke the kiss to take a breather. “I… I had a feeling but, I’m glad you took the first step, I would’ve never…”

“Shh. It’s okay, I didn’t think I’d ever do it but… here we are, no questions asked, right?” Gloria smiled, stroking Eleni’s cheek with her hand. Eleni bit her lower lip and reached for Gloria’s large arm, squeezing her powerful bicep, which then flexed as the louie showed it off for her.

The mini-giantesses were now beyond Amazonian, having reached a staggering fifteen feet in height, their ex-garments lying in tatters on the sand around them. Their bodies looked like they’d been sculpted by gods themselves, a marvelous combination of both beauty and strength.

“Hmm, I don’t feel it anymore, though…” Eleni disappointedly said, frowning a bit as she shrugged her shoulders, inspecting her massive, bulky arms as if to confirm the fact. “Do you think we ran out?”

“Well, it doesn’t take a genius to figure we grew after drinking that Goliath Berry juice,” Gloria grinned. “So let’s go home and make more!”

Eleni jumped at that, but then quickly agreed, “Oh yes. I would love to grow bigger! …but we can’t go home.”

“Huh, why?”

“Because…” Eleni grinned, “I brought more fruit with me!” she exclaimed, launching a fist to the sky. “Hehe, so this is why Ashi said to bring more with us. And I thought she was just over-exaggerating its taste… That naughty girl!” she giggled, then reached down to grab the comparatively tiny fruit basket next to the snack one. “I brought a dozen with me… Do you think it’ll be enough?”

“Enough for what? Got any size in particular in mind?”

“Haha, uhm, actually, if we go bigger than a house I’ll be happy. I’ve always have this silly fantasy of us cuddling while being huge to be honest with you… I guess I’m lucky I let it slip in front of her, huh?” she blushed, poking her tongue out in a playful tone.

“Hmm, I think we more than doubled our previous size. Maybe we’ll just take two more and see what happens?”

“But we drank it. Maybe the effect isn’t the same when you eat it, pulp and all…”

Gloria frowned, folding those large arms under her enormous chest, making the succulent mammaries jiggle. She then shrugged and took the basket from her fellow giantess’ paw, right before she popped it into her mouth and bit down. Eleni’s eyes bulged in surprise, but before she could say anything, Gloria seized and kissed her once again.

They locked into another long, wet French kiss. Eleni could taste the delicious, sweet fruit still in Gloria’s mouth, which she was sharing thanks to the tongues intertwining. Their hyper-active hands passionately roamed one another’s body, squeezing the still sensitive spots, and caressing the newly hardened ones. They fondled each other’s breasts and butt cheeks, making them moan in their tongue kiss, their tails coiling around each other’s as they made out for nearly two whole minutes without pulling away.

Eventually, their lungs demanded air, and even though it felt painful to let go, they broke the kiss and hugged each other tightly. “Mmmm, Gloria…” Eleni purred, feeling her lover’s strong arms around her neck, relishing in the renewed tingly feeling coming from deep inside.

“Best thing to reach consensus, eh?”

“Best thing, period.”

This time, Eleni threw her arms around Gloria’s waist, pulling her against her front, their breasts mashing together in such a way that if there had been anything between them at that moment it would’ve been hopelessly crushed. They began making out again, and not long afterwards, they began growing again.

This time, they weren’t growing mere inches every little while. The large amazons were now adding one foot per second, and they were swelling in every direction. Five seconds in and they were already at 20 feet, their hips and breasts starting to grow faster than the rest of their bodies. While already impressive, the ladies’ hips began taking on an even wider shape, with thick, muscular thighs that could pass for tree trunks and enormous spherical butt cheeks that smashed together into the form of love-hearts. Their breasts were almost as big as cars now, and maybe beach ball-sized to them, and the bigger they grew, the more sensitive they became, causing a severe amount of arousal to begin building within the growing giantesses as they rubbed against each other.

Gloria reached down to squeeze those steel-hard buttocks on the yoshi’s back as she reached 30 feet, with the latter squeezing her own breasts against her friend’s, rubbing them hard and nicely, wanting them both to feel the pleasure.

The kiss went on and on without stop. They loved how dexterous and agile their tongues were to each of their responses, and continued to alternate mouths for the wrestling. 30 feet became 50, then 80, and eventually 120.

Now significantly taller than the breakwater on the coast, Gloria felt the back of her huge feet starting to push into rocky blockade, which almost made her trip. She broke the kiss prematurely and pushed them away from it, looking down with a blink. “Ohhh… oh my… we’ve been growing all this time!” she giggled. “Look at how huge we are!”

Eleni looked to her sides, realizing how much they had dwarfed the beach. “Heehee… oh well, we’re much larger than a house. I’m feeling great though!” she giggled, flexing her right arm and patting her own swelling bicep, purring at the sight of the tip of the mound of muscle reaching past eye level with her head. During the course of their second growth spurt, not only they had developed larger, stronger muscles, but sections of their bodies which had earlier been soft had now become considerably harder. Their abdomens sported more than six packs where before they had been flat, their shoulders and backs had widened as much as their hips had; they had become true titanesses of might.

“Mmm, but we’ve stopped again… I wanted to be even bigger…” Gloria pouted, although her smiled didn’t fade as she checked Eleni flexing. Her friend gave the louie a sympathetic smile, before she reached to pull her close for a warm embrace.

“I’m okay with being this big. At least, we both are bigger than everyone else,” Eleni giggled, “Mmm… and in every aspect, too,” she purred, grabbing the underside of Gloria’s left breast before pulling it up with a smirk. Gloria couldn’t help herself and moaned in pleasure, feeling just how sensitive her new breasts were.

“Mmm, Eleni… You make this out to be so arousing…” Gloria admitted. They both knew what the yoshi wanted; she had always been fascinated by spherical objects, and now, beside their biceps and butt cheeks, the most spherical object in proximity were Gloria’s boobs. There was no escape now.

The female yoshi used her weight and Gloria’s to push the louie down on her back. Eleni made sure to keep a paw on Gloria’s back for support, then she proceeded to nuzzle the giant kangasaur’s massive mammaries. Gloria moaned in pleasure as she felt Eleni’s fingertips at her other boob, teasing the sensitive flesh beyond the fur while at the same time playing with her sensitive nipple. Gloria began wondering if Eleni had done this before, she was making her feel so good.

“Mmm, you squirm so much, I like it!” Eleni giggled, and shut any possible incoming response from Gloria by getting her mouth around the melon she had been nuzzling. Gloria moaned as she felt something stir within her, she suddenly felt sloshy, as if there was a lot of liquid built inside of her all of a sudden. It wasn’t coming from below… Gloria could feel it right in her chest, and it was making her feel heavy.

“Nnngh… mmmm!” Gloria moaned, unable to form any intelligible sentence from the indescribable pleasure she was feeling. And then it happened: Unaware in her pseudo-innocent game with her friend’s large breasts, Eleni didn’t notice it until she felt an unfamiliar wetness on her lips and tongue, and then in her mouth. She blinked and lifted her face off Gloria’s massive chest, marveling at the sight before her. The muscle-bound, top heavy giantess was leaking milk through her nipple!

“Oh my god. You’re lactating!” Eleni squealed. Gloria nodded weakly and panted. “Something wrong?”

“Ahhh…” she moaned, “Please suck it, Eleni… I don’t know why, but I feel it all heavy the more it drips, it was feeling great just a moment ago…!” she explained, letting out another soft moan as she grabbed her unattended breast and began massaging it, causing milk to start leaking from the other nipple as well. Feeling empathy towards her friend, as well as an unprecedented amount of curiosity and thirst, Eleni wasted no time and went back at what she was doing… only now, she was going to nurse from Gloria!

The soft textured, yet creamy and sweet breast milk Eleni began drawing out with her mouth had no place in a contest, although maybe the sweet Goliath Berry juice she had squeezed earlier would make a potentially good rival. The yoshi was immediately addicted to the taste and got her whole mouth working at full capacity to drink and gulp down all the milk Gloria was producing for her. Minutes went by, and Eleni continued nursing, using her nose to breathe between gulps, relishing in the sweetness and purring in delight at Gloria’s moans of bliss. Gloria’s paw eventually went down on Eleni’s back and patted it, as if trying to get her off. “Eleni… enough, ahh… I don’t have anymore…” she whimpered softly, finally making the hungry yoshi stop and pull back with an embarrassed blush on her cute face.

“S-sorry. Heh,” Eleni chuckled slightly, rubbing behind her head while bowing her head apologetically. Gloria panted a bit, aroused from the excitement and then eyed as Eleni’s massive knockers wobbled and jiggled simply from that small movement of the yoshi’s arm. A mischievous smirk crossed her face right before she toppled Eleni over with a playful pounce. “Whoop!”

“Mmm, I might just need a refill, then,” Gloria smirked, licking her lips as she eyed those pert, creamy scaled breasts sporting from Eleni’s massive chest. The yoshi blushed a bit.

“B-but Gloria, we don’t even know if I lactate, y’know!”

Gloria smirked at that and pushed one of Eleni’s boobs back with a nuzzle, grinning at how malleable they were despite their firmness, “Well, I bet I’ll be finding out soon enough!” and with that, she practically chomped on Eleni’s boob. The bite was a soft, playful nip which made Eleni moan so loud she might as well have stuck a finger in her cunny. Just as Gloria had been suspecting, the yoshi began unloading great amounts of sweet cream the moment she began appropriately sucking the breast with enough stimulation. She began playing with the other milk factory, causing it to squirt milk all over Eleni’s front. Gloria smiled and nursed to her heart’s content, and it felt almost as great as when Eleni had been nursing her.

The difference between now and then was that Gloria could swear she was having increasing difficulty in keeping herself steady, as if the ground below her was rumbling. But then she remembered that the ground below her was Eleni! Gloria couldn’t believe what she saw later. Right before her eyes, her friend’s breasts were expanding yet again! Jealousy momentarily overtook Gloria’s mind before her eyes began inspecting the rest of the buff yoshi.

Just as she thought, Eleni was growing bigger again, and the feeling was so powerful and pleasurable that Eleni hadn’t even noticed it yet. The astounding part of this all was the speed at which she was growing: Not a few seconds ago, Eleni had been 120ft tall, the same as Gloria, but in mere moments, she had nearly doubled that size! Gloria felt as a dwarf all of a sudden as the breasts she had been holding in her powerful paws quickly overtook her vision and then the monstrous cleavage expanding before her eyes pushed her snout in, keeping her trapped for a few moments before she managed to pull herself out and jump back. To her surprise, when she landed on the ‘floor’, Gloria noticed her feet were standing on the hard wall that was Eleni’s abdomen. “Oh my god, Eleni you’re growing so fast!”

And it was true. Eleni was expanding while still on her back, but her elbow was now touching the breakwater, and she was pushing into it as she swelled larger and larger. She doubled her previous size, and then doubled that once again. Gloria was afraid to be accidentally crushed if Eleni made a wrong move, so she tried to steady herself, but all of a sudden, she also began to feel a rumble deep within herself. “Ohhh… ohh, I can feel it again!” she announced to no one in particular, since Eleni was still way absorbed in her growth to pay attention to anything smaller than her. Gloria was more in control of the situation than Eleni was, but she was quick to submit to the indescribably feeling of growth as she felt her muscles explode with power, her breasts and behind to swell even further, and the rest of her body to surge with newfound size. She was quickly reaching Eleni’s size! Nothing was stopping her!

Eleni’s expansion slowed to yet another stop at about 700ft tall, with Gloria following closely behind. Once they were yet again equalized, Eleni finally woke up to the sight of Gloria flexing by her side, with herself on her back on the ground. She felt strangely odd, as if she had just spent an hour watching a very arousing set of events, feeling incredibly horny as a result. “Ahhh, Gloria, did I fall asleep while you drank… oww!” Eleni whimpered as she felt something sting her elbow, then she noticed with surprise at how large she now was, the rock blockade of the beach would not even reach her ankle at this size! “Oh my god! I grew…!” she looked over to Gloria, “You grew! We both grew…!” she concluded. Gloria chuckled and reached down to help her friend up.

“And I bet I know what did it,” she grinned. Eleni blinked, but then Gloria suddenly pulled her again for yet another hug. As their breasts mashed together, they could feel their milk spilling onto each others’ cleavages, and Gloria smirked with a I-know-it-all face.

“You sound like you do. So what was it?”

Gloria couldn’t help but chuckle at her dense lover, but she still explained: “Well, we drank and ate a lot of that fruit. I’m not sure if it’s what happened, but maybe it made us lactate and since we ate so much of it our milk kind of has the same effect now!”

Eleni’s eyes went wide as if it had been the revelation of the century, and then finally got it: “We can get as big as we want!” she said with a big grin, her tail wagging. Gloria smirked and reached to grab Eleni’s left breast with her right paw.

“No, we ARE going to get as big as we CAN,” she widely smiled, urging her lover to do the same. Eleni didn’t have to be told twice and grabbed Gloria’s left knocker with her right paw. They did their best not to butt heads literally, and then began nursing on each other, causing one another great deals of pleasure. The effects soon kicked in again as they ran through each other’s reserves, drinking all the milk they could muster.

Minutes went by, and with time, their size escalated even further. 700 feet went to 800, then 900, 1,000, 1,100… The effect made them grow even faster and even sooner than before, and they were growing so large that their feet were covering the distance between the breakwater and the shore, even while standing sideways. They felt the wetness, but did not mind. They had each other in their arms, and were sharing so much pleasure together; the rest of the world did not matter.

“Mmmrrr, I’m… I think I’m empty…” Gloria sadly said, and Eleni couldn’t say otherwise about herself either. They were disappointed, but once they noticed they could see the horizon over the palm trees on the walkway up on the street AND beyond the tallest building in the city, they realized they had become utterly massive. The feelings of disappointment quickly banished at the realization, and then Eleni added: “Who cares. We’re the biggest girls around! We’ve plenty of time to grow even larger later, hmm?”

“Oh?” as they let go of each other, Gloria noticed Eleni’s stare was saying something else, “And what would you like to do now?”

“Hehe… do you even need to ask?” Eleni retorted with a mischievous grin, this time, and in an act of dominance pounced her muscle bound lover to the ground. Gloria stared back with lust in her eyes, and they kissed.

As they mashed their tits together, Eleni reached down with a paw to run her index and middle fingers on each of the edges of Gloria’s labia, just slightly missing the sensitive spot on purpose. Eleni had always dreamed of doing something of this to her louie, and teasing her was something priceless. She was soon stopped however.

“Mmm, Eleni, I’m horny…” Gloria admitted, “I have an idea… you can do whatever you want with me, but I get to do whatever I want with you,” she grinned. “C’mon, turn around and show me that cute rump of yours.”

Eleni immediately got what Gloria was talking about this time and let out a small giggle. She wondered if they’d last, but dismissed any preconceptions and just went on with it. She turned around and softly lied down on her lover. The two giantesses were faced with the other’s crotch, and both could tell exactly how aroused they were as the overpowering scent coming from the wet snatches filled their nostrils. Despite Gloria’s clear eagerness, Eleni was the first to assault.

Her tongue moved like a snake, making its way deep inside the kangasaur’s love hole. Eleni could feel both the tightness and the moist walls hugging her tongue, whose tip was working like a bead stretching Gloria more the farther it went. Gloria didn’t fall behind, and squeezed Eleni’s ass cheeks as hard as she began eating her out. Both moaned like there was no tomorrow, and the more they tasted each others’ juices, the more determined to make the other cum first they became.

As Eleni reached the deep confines of Gloria’s vagina, Gloria added her fingers to her performance, sinking the tip of her index into Eleni’s tight ass. No matter how wide their hips had become, how plump or huge their ‘cheeks got, Eleni’s tailhole was virgin tight and the intruding fingers only managed to make the horny yoshi female yelp out in pleasure. Overkill.

But Eleni wasn’t done either. Yoshi’s were known for their unbelievably long tongues, and Eleni’s had reached the farthest it would go, its ball-like tip rushing in such a way that it impacted against Gloria’s G-spot. Normally, once can hardly make it to the most sensitive spot in a woman’s body, but with this method, Eleni practically impacted her tongue against it. Gloria’s eyes bulged, her pupils shrinking. She stopped eating Eleni out only to let out the biggest roar they’d both hear in their lives.

With her back arched, the muscle bound louie briefly bounced Eleni in the air before she fell back down, her wet cunt falling on top of Gloria’s snout, the small but considerable impact having been all the yoshi needed.

They both let out a continuous yelp as they hit their orgasms, their surroundings vibrating from their amplified voices, and they each got a face-full of female juice splashing them. The pleasure was so great that they couldn’t stop convulsing and thrashing, but they kept steady with the help from each other’s grips. Their huge arms weren’t just for show after all.

A couple of long minutes afterwards, they felt their climaxes come to an eventual finale, and with their tired, but still eager bodies, the massive girls cuddled into their afterglow. They felt their eyes heavy, and eventually fell asleep.

-----------------------------------

“Gloria…”

“Hey Gloria…”

“Gloria, will you wake up?”

“Gloria!” Eleni wildly shook the sleeping louie.

“Waaah-what is it?! I was having a nice dream. You were in it,” Gloria smiled, but Eleni frowned.

“N-not enough, Gloria… Uhm…”

“What? Something wrong?” Eleni didn’t say a word after Gloria asked, she thought it to be better for her to see. When they sat up, Gloria’s eyes widened at the sight of the several peasants and tourists gathered at the top of the breakwater and even the beach surrounding them, snapping pictures or filming the two giantesses. A thousand and two hundred feet worth of power and beauty each, and they were the center attraction for their city now.

“What do we do now…?” Eleni said, bashfully trying to cover herself, her muscles bulging at the slightest movement. Gloria looked left and right, then in front of her, also trying to cover the massive shelf of her chest with one arm across the nipple line, but then lifted her free hand and waved it at the spectators.

“Hi.”

The End.

----------------------------

Yay, fewer requests left!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mrawr, dat Louie! Or are they Rooeys? I can never tell, they always seem to have a different name in every Super Bomberman or Bomberman '9x game.

Vook: They may be big, but I'm bigger! *pokes her tongue out cutely, floating next to Earth at least triple its size, squishing her gigantic chest onto it*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Fun thing is that I'd never actually given them names. I just called them egg hoppers. *Dodged tomatoes*

Glad you enjoyed it though. *Shaking tremor* Ooh, it's the end of the world, again. *Gets smashed by several thousand tons worth of dragoness boob* I like these.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hey i love it
Sure glad you did, chief!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad