Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC: *she trots on slowly her scope looking for the trail and following* hmmm... *she stops and takes it off to let's her eyes brake, and hands it to Garret* want to have a look? *she asks*
Man: *watches*
IC:

"Uhhh..s..sure!..h..how does it work?" he says puzzled rolling the strange object in his hand.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: focus on it! Channel your energies into it and it will show you what you want to see and the way to go! It can pretty much do anything! Well within reason of sight! *she smiles* it can boost the sense of sight! Making it the perfect tool for this! ^^ just breath and focus! It's simple!

Man: .-.
IC:

"uhhh..o..ok" garret says unsure as he focus's and soon colors and lights flash before his eyes and he drops the device in a panic* "what the?!" he says falling over
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: huh.. o.o *she catches him and helps him stand and then she picks it up* hmm... *confused by what she saw as it usually works fine for her and she could have sworn it would for him too*

Man: you ok there? *concerned about Garret and what just happened*
IC:

"uhhh...y..yeah" he says as he gets up with the help of uma

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: I wonder why that happened? *helps him stand, Uma dusts him off and puts the scope back on her eye*
IC:

"uhh...i dont know" garret says while standing.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: anyway! Shall we follow the trail? *looking at the trail showing in her visor, Uma follows it with her eyes*
IC:
"yeah!" garret says with enthusiasim leaveing the old man behind.

OOC: they should so get together as a couple! <3

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds