Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC:

*the man nods* y.. Yeah

*Uma stops* I see.. What do make of this Garret? *wondering about his opinion*
IC

"i dont know but i want to take the fight to this guy for what he has done!" garret says with vigor
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:

Tell me about it! *using her visor she scans the area and traces the destruction path* I wonder! *looking* they may lead out the village but something isn't quite right about it!?
IC:

"grrr..i want answers!" garret demands as they scan the area
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *using her visor she scans the village* there seems to be a trail.. He seemed to move from one to another making his way across the village.. Hmmm.. *trots slowly about the small village looking for anything, while remaining in sight of Garret and the man*

Man: uhhh *helping them how he can*
IC:

garret follows her. "did you find something?" he asks

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *she turns to him and nods* there seems to be a trail! If my visor can find anything like reminiscence of the spell he uses I could look for a trail out the village and to maybe his next location!

Man: g.. Good idea!
IC:

"yeah...lets go then!" garret says.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *Uma nods and leads the way, using her visor she follows the trail* hmm..
Man: *following* uhh..
IC:

garret follows her intrieged and determined for action and to help.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds