Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC:

*Uma continued* The war continued to rage on which was unexpected by us all.. And it seemed to get closer.. Father bringing back stories of how the enemy were moving forward.. The village began to fortify.. I being young didn't understand and was still morning over Rikuto's death.. The villagers thought they had prepared.. The army enclosed on us after a few days.. My mother was prepared to fight herself.. To protect us.. She send my grandfather to watch over me away from it all.. When the army struck they had no chance.. I turned to see in shock as my family and village were wiped clean.. Which isn't something a 6 year old should see.. My grandfather knew all too well what had happened and that nobody could have survived.. He took me away to safety.. A lot of Centaur villages were also attacked... Which is why there aren't many of us left.. And this war still rages.. *the pain of the memories hurt but Garret's reassuring hand calms it a little*

Messages In This Thread
RE: LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP) - by Uchihakate - 08-12-2013, 05:44 PM