Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC:

It was when I was about 5, I lived with my mother, father, brother Rikuto and my grandfather.. *sighs* my father and grandfather would always reach my brother skills of battle and when I was 5 I started with him, Rikuto always looked out for me and helped *Uma says, feeling the pain of her past already* the were really strong, my grandfather had been a champion fighter but he then would only fight to help us train when my father was out.. War had broke out a year before and so father was going out to help but one time he took my brother with him because Rikuto, being 16, was old enough to have to go and aid.. *tears form* they went many times but before my 6th birthday... Only my father returned.. Rikuto had been killed in battle.. He wasn't ready to truly go to war and had no experience.. But that wasn't the end of it..

Messages In This Thread
RE: LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP) - by Uchihakate - 08-12-2013, 12:05 AM