Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC:

garret by now has dissrupted there formation haveing struck in crucial areas unaware as mass panic has set in them beliveing a ghost has taken out people right in front of them with no knowladge of the attackers location, archers are dashed around in small pockets, spearmen are scaterd and the callvery has been split in two. "thats enough for now...there to badly beaten to fight back...all i need to do to greatly reduce there moral now...is to take out the genral....." garret utters to himself as he looks for the most important looking soldier most likely near where he cut down the cavlery and most like the most unphased by his assult.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP) - by acejt - 08-02-2013, 10:43 PM