Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
OOC: XD middle earth has elf's and orcs and humans and dwarfs and many other creatures each with there own languges and since your centar has been speeking english which is the commen languge for humans in middle earth you cant switch to another languge you can speak your own and common unless you perticully skilled in languges but still you cant speak a dead languge that not even the natives of the languge speak

IC:

garret eventully reachs the end and a guard looks up at him and rolls eyes. "armor and weapons?" he ask's in a dull voice. "Uhh actully no i have everything i need...i just want to know what happens now?" garret ask's unsure. "well you sit down over there and wait to your comanding officer arrives and then you get trained..." he answers calmly. "trained?" garret ask's confussed. "yeah so you know how to swing a weapon!" he smirks purposefully belittleing him. "fine whatever!" garret says a little annoyed and goes to sit at the bench.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP) - by acejt - 06-23-2013, 04:04 AM