Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC:

"next!!" shouts the gaurd not even looking up from his desk. garret steps forward gritting his teeth. "so...let me take a look at you" the gaurd says and looks garret up and down and an angry scowl crosses his face. "god sake! not another one! do you people never learn! I SAID FUCK OFF" he shouts and goes to hit garret. however garret grabs his hand. "sit the fuck back down!" garret shouts and push's him back into his chair. "huh? wha? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE IM!.." the gaurd begins but garret dosent let him finish. "IDC who you are! i have a right to be here! i came here for an adventure and this sure is one and it says right here!" he shouts as he slames the poster down on the table. "that all races are welcome! and im no elf! and people like you make me sick! just who do you think you are! you dont even know me!" garret shouts back and finish's leaveing the gaurd dumbstruck. "...grrr fine! I HOPE YOU DIE ON THE BATTLEFIELD!" he shouts and garret grins and walks off towards the qualififeing area. "NEXT!!!!" says a very dissgruntled gaurd who just got his ass handed too him.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP) - by acejt - 06-22-2013, 05:22 AM