Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
(hullo katie! :3 <3 im glad you could join a few things you should know first is that the abilities in this game must relate to the setting so weapons can either be guns, swords or other longranged weapons. no ninja related powers im afraid if theres anything spectaculer it must be magic and it must be aproved but ill allow preety much everything. furthermore everyone must first arrive at skyhawk and it is there that people will form a party of sorts to find out the truth of what is going on and perhaps eventully save middle earth! also to speak in charecture type IC: at the top of each paragraph and to speak out of charecture type OOC: at the start of every paragraph rather then useing brackets)

IC:

"hmm this place seems lively!" said garret as he began we treck through this modern town. as soon as he enterd large vats of steam washed over him and revealed a triumphent looking town with tall abstract shaped buildeings forged from copper and steal. it seems everything in this town ran on steam he thought as he watched steam waft out from every sideways chimy as a train rocketed by also powerd by steam the people looked strange rarther then wareing lightweight conventional clouthing they seemed to be wareing heavy copper mixed in with there fabric in the form of boots and even gloves and occasionally the odd copper tophat and as garret looked around people eyed him suspeciously. he sighed "i guess its not really that friendly here..." garret announced quitely to himself as he followed the signs in the town and across its copper brick road to the inn known as the bannerd mare.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP) - by acejt - 06-18-2013, 09:40 PM