Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
OOC: oh ok xD I thought it was anything goes lol

IC: *she sees a number of people starting to gather at the benches, curious she trots carefully over to join the gradually growing group* what's going on? *she says to herself aloud as she reaches the benches, unable to sit down due to her body being unsuited for chairs and benches*
OOC: yeah but you gotta think within a fantasy setting. i mean in what fantasy film have you ever seen where the human race and i mean ALL of the human race speak two languges! lol

IC:

"...i dont know" garret replies feeling glad he has at least someone to talk to as he sits inpatiantly. "i just wish they would hurry up!"
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: good point! ^^

IC: huh.. *wasnt expecting a reply and looks down to him* yeah! Guess we will have to be patient! Yet I do wonder what lays ahead!
OOC:..^^ thats why i said it lol

IC:

"yeah.." he says looking at her but not being from middle earth or even knowing what he will be fighting for he dosent know what she is. "uhh..c..can i ask you a question?" he says nervousely not sure if what he is about to ask is rude or not.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: yeah ^^ thanks again my love! <3

IC: sure *her tail swishes* what is it? *she smiles*
OOC:...^^ np! <3

IC:

"well..uhh...w..what exactly are you??" he says not knowing anything of this world at all while others listin in on the coversation he sits there quitely awaiting a negative response as time ticks by.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: ^^ <3
IC: I'm a Centaur! Well one of the few left! Not many have seen or heard of us because we're now such a small group and spread out across the world! *smiles* and your human right? .-. *completely fine with his question, curious herself*
IC:

"oh..well thats intresting!..and no..im not human..uhhh" he says nervousely not wanting to give away who he is and that he is from another demension and currently the only one of his kind in this world.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: oh... You look pretty human to me! If you don't mind me asking! What/ who are you? .-. I have give who I am! ^^ maybe you could tell me! Would make this waiting a little more interesting and maybe we will see each other about as we are both here!
OOC: he has silver skin and pointy ears with silver eyes and no pupils in his eyes didnt you check the bio? lol

IC:

"uhhhh"...he says nervousely.."f..fine...b..but not here" garret anounces

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds