Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC: *watching people leave with their heads down she starts to question herself* will I be good enough? I know grandpa would always say I'm strong.. *about half way*
IC:

garret stands now near the front of the que noticeing people leave it seems that only humans are getting in. he clearly read that all race's where accepted. "hmmm" he thought as the que goes down he is close enough to hear some of the coversation ahead of him. "ha! whats this?!" says the gaurd at the table. "..w..what do you mean?" ask's a nervouse voice at the front of the que. "go back to your own lands you stinking elf! your not worthy of shineing my shoes! let alone fighting for our rights!" shouts the guard. "..b..but.." the elf stutters. "what you deaf too? I SAID GET OUT!" roared the guard as he stood up and pushed the elf over. "before i make a mess of you here" he says sadisticly as he draws his sword with a grin. and that was more then enough to make the elf flee. "grr" garret felt angry inside that wasnt right nor fair. garret didnt appricate descrimination. but of course garret may of understood more if he knew the current political standing in this world. but war or not no one deserves that treatment..and garret certinly wasnt going to take it either as he moved closer to the front.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *near the front listening to each conversation, stamping her hoof in anger* they can't be allowed to do that! No fair trial just turned away like trash! Grr.. >.> we're all trying to stop this war, many of each race are going against this war! So why do they turn them down! *her hoof digging into the floor* everyone here has the right to fight for our rights!
IC:

"next!!" shouts the gaurd not even looking up from his desk. garret steps forward gritting his teeth. "so...let me take a look at you" the gaurd says and looks garret up and down and an angry scowl crosses his face. "god sake! not another one! do you people never learn! I SAID FUCK OFF" he shouts and goes to hit garret. however garret grabs his hand. "sit the fuck back down!" garret shouts and push's him back into his chair. "huh? wha? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE IM!.." the gaurd begins but garret dosent let him finish. "IDC who you are! i have a right to be here! i came here for an adventure and this sure is one and it says right here!" he shouts as he slames the poster down on the table. "that all races are welcome! and im no elf! and people like you make me sick! just who do you think you are! you dont even know me!" garret shouts back and finish's leaveing the gaurd dumbstruck. "...grrr fine! I HOPE YOU DIE ON THE BATTLEFIELD!" he shouts and garret grins and walks off towards the qualififeing area. "NEXT!!!!" says a very dissgruntled gaurd who just got his ass handed too him.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
*she trots forward and shows him the poster, hand on the sheath of her sword* I'd like to sign up! *following by the example of the guy, Garret, who came before her* do you think a Centaur could handle it? I do! *holding her ground*
IC:

"...gaurd....forget it just pass whore..." he says in a dissgruntled tone as he points to the door to the next room. meanwhile garret is walking through with pride still getting thouse stares.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC:
*she glares at him and trots through kicking dust behind her as she moves through the door* Baka! >.>
OOC: lol japanease is not a valid languge in middle earth!

IC:

once garret enters he see's a small cluster of people collecting gear from a line to fight. and so he steps in the line however he dosent need any gear he brought everything he needed with him. and so he sigh's bored waiting for the line to go down. so far this adventure has givin him the task of waiting in lines.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: that wasn't in the description lol xD
IC: *she walks in seeing the lines for armour and weapons* *sigh* more cues and people! Well at least I don't need anything! I brought all might and I don't think they would have any armour for Centaurs like me! *she moves on past the cueing to find a place to stand and wait for something to happen* hmmm.. *she stands in a place just after the cues, it's quite and she's alone to think about everything*
OOC: XD middle earth has elf's and orcs and humans and dwarfs and many other creatures each with there own languges and since your centar has been speeking english which is the commen languge for humans in middle earth you cant switch to another languge you can speak your own and common unless you perticully skilled in languges but still you cant speak a dead languge that not even the natives of the languge speak

IC:

garret eventully reachs the end and a guard looks up at him and rolls eyes. "armor and weapons?" he ask's in a dull voice. "Uhh actully no i have everything i need...i just want to know what happens now?" garret ask's unsure. "well you sit down over there and wait to your comanding officer arrives and then you get trained..." he answers calmly. "trained?" garret ask's confussed. "yeah so you know how to swing a weapon!" he smirks purposefully belittleing him. "fine whatever!" garret says a little annoyed and goes to sit at the bench.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds