Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC: *her horse body now is a long black coat, she walks down the street, the opposite way, her hair and coat trail behind her* hmm.. *looking around* *sigh* I don't have a clue where an inn is! Preferable somewhere not full of hunters! @.@ that would be a nightmare! *she continues to walk*
IC:

by now garret is fast asleep on the cold hard floor far away from the luxury of his homeworld. or the warmth of linda as he endures. he rolls around a bit. tossing and turning in his sleep struggleing to sleep though the evening. "zzzz urghhh zz" he snores lightly closeing his eyes tight.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *she walks into a somewhat dark inn, greeted by the smell of beer and clinking glasses she walks to the bar to ask for a room, men in there, elves, trolls, humans, etc, all watch her as she makes her way between the tables*
"Ooo, she's a hottie!""look at that ass" *they say to each other, she ignores wishing she could kick them with her hind legs but as a human she could not so she holds it in**she reaches the bar* one room please for the night!... No I don't wish to share.. Yes private room.. Thanks *paying the man gold and after taking her key she walks up the creaky stairs to her room* >.< those idiots! Who do they think they are?! The pedofiles!! >.> *muttering as she unlocks the room door*
IC:

with some trouble garret was able to sleep on through the night "zzzzzzz" the streets where quite and the night was cold he shiverd as a cold breeze whistled through the ally chilling him down to his core while the rest of the town layed in luxury as he slept there broken and rejected through the night.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *she plops her bag by the bed changes and gets into bed**in mind: I need to rest! Tomorrow I will arm myself and prepare for what lays ahead!* *she lays there for a while thinking of everything that has happened before falling asleep* Zzzzz.. Zzzzzzz..
OOC: i need to point out that this town is a human town and anything that isnt human isnt very welcome thats why garret had a hardtime here becuse at the moment every single race is at war with each other garret was lucky he wasnt thrown into a fight just for being there.

IC: soon time passes and the still town becomes rushed and buesy the smell of early morning dew and an autum morning arrive as garret raise's his head his head pounding from his "comfitable" night before. "urrghh..." he utters as he rubs his head and lazyly gets up.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: ok! She's turned human to disguise her form! And make it easier to move about as her body makes it awkward as most places are made for other creatures and she is one of the few Centaurs left! So places made for them are rare and hard to find during a war! :3
IC: *after hours asleep she wakes up and gets ready for the day before leaving her room and the inn* what now... Food.. *she sits in the bar and orders something and after a bit she leaves with it in a little box* I need to find a safer place where I can eat! *her stomach grumbles* >.< and quick!
OOC: ok its just elves and humans wouldent be laughing together in a bar in this setting just wanted to point that out! ^^

IC:...".uhh...well i soppose i should find something...i came here becuse i wanted an adventure...and i will find one!!" garret says triumphetly as he rise's up from the floor. *stomach rumbles* "uhhhh" he clentchs his stomach. "well i guess food first!" he says as he begins rumidgeing though the bag he brought with him for some food. "aha this will do" he says as he pulls out a strange forgien fruit from his plane of existance. he then begins to walk around while eating this fruit to buesy enjoying it to notice thouse still pierceing glares.

OOC: also eventully everyones charectures need to meet up at some point all drawn towards each other for some strange reason (i allready have it planned) and with luck more people will join this roleplay...

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: ok just humans! ^^
IC: *she opens the little box and starts to eat as she walks* yum.. *wandering the street in search for armour and a sword* it wouldn't be right to ask for armour for my lower half! I'd be attacked for sure *keeping quite, in this town she is human and can't afford to let out the fact she's a Centaur in case she's killed or at least attacked* it's tricky to do normal things like that in this time of war! I really need to find my stolen armour! >.< I'm at risk without it!
OOC: ok! Lead us into this my love! <3
OOC:

well first of all we need a reason why all of these OC's will fight and why together when everything is against each other and well for that we need them to be alied to some cause..im not giving away too much but i at least know how to get them together

IC:

*amongst

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds