Join our server on Discord

Fic: "Letting Off Some Steam" (Masturbation, AU)
WARNING!
The following fic you are about to read is a lemon. No, not lemons as in those little yellow sour fruits to make lemonade, I mean lemons as in a fanfic which also contains adult material of sexual orientation. I.e. people having sex. If you cannot stand to read a fanfic which has characters of digimon having sex, then you should probably leave right now because you are either too young, or you're one of those people who thinks that having sex is evil and that we'll all be roasting in the fiery furnaces of blackest hell. (Blackest Hell! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!) Whatever it is though, if you're still here, that means that you are mature enough to handle reading digimon characters gettin' their groove thang on. Aw heck, I might as well stop talking because you've probably scrolled down already in order to get to the good parts, huh?

Gee, thanx fer caring about my feelings, you barbarians.

Disclaimer: All characters, unless otherwise noted, are copyright of TOEI. Don't think you can make any fast cash by suing me, boowie. I'm flat broke :(

Wai! I love you so much! :D I must say, I don't know if I'm that worthy of such a gorgeous piece of work. :oops:

Ah, well. Thanks so much! ^__^

-DigistarDBZ
That was a great fic! Just one small problem:

'It might actually be nice to see someone else in here next time...' he thought, bringing an arm down and resting his fingers against his slicked chest.

'It might actually be nice to see someone else in here next time...' he thought, bringing an arm down and resting his fingers against his slicked chest.

XD; you wrote that twice, but other then that it was a really really great fic. keep it up. ^^
That was really great. I mean, so detailed and thorough. As for the double saying, hey it deserved to be written twice. I hope we get to see more of your work Reo.
You know, I really only have one thing to say: Wheee!!!

Oh, and, um, good story. I liked it.
It's more of a lime though but it's nice overall.
Dear god...

*reads again*
first time here... to stranger to Reo's fics though! i like the ending, i dont see a lot of masturbation fics... especially for a digimon...
Nice Lemon :D
Yeah... nice Lemon... I like it ;)