Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 17 (71)
Resembles? Not at all? Disguise/Transform Kaitou Betsumon

Why this son of a bitch.
Seen scaps. Definitely worth to watch in subs. An episode filled with humor and wackiness with an insert of plot. Gokumon and Sanzomon.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Having seen a locker room scene where everyone was fully dressed and now a bunch of guys who've had their clothes stolen yet still have t-shirts on, I'm starting to believe this new director has something against shirtless guys. :(
[Image: signature.png]
(01-29-2012 05:31 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Having seen a locker room scene where everyone was fully dressed and now a bunch of guys who've had their clothes stolen yet still have t-shirts on, I'm starting to believe this new director has something against shirtless guys. :(

Good point... or maybe they are saving it for the main cast...
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
True. We all know Akari, Airu, and Yuu's Harem want to see that. Ha. Meanwhile, Tagiru has no one that wants to see him. heh heh
Sub nao out. Wildebunch.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yes, now we can see this SOB. Expect something soon.
Cold Gags and on-off dangly Betsumon part.

Though one of the good parts was Gumdramon's flashback. We get to see a glimpse of the reformed Digital World ruled by Shoutmon, (Albeit a part of it.) Heaven's Zone Gargoylemon still in-charge of the local Police (Though got beaten up by Gumdramon.) and Gokuwmon and Sanzomon knows Shoutmon.
Of course they know him. Why wouldn't they.
(02-04-2012 02:30 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Of course they know him. Why wouldn't they.

I'll.. Pretend for now that doesn't have a mocking and offensive tone.