Join our server on Discord

Digimon ending?....no way!
Not quite, Thunder Echoes, there is one main piece of confirmation of Takari, Tailmon commented that Hikari's shared love for Takeru, Patamon and herself bridged the dimensions allowing Hikari to be saved from Dagomon's Ocean. The form of love referenced was a generic one and did include the digimon, but it's still a statement that Hikari and Takeru do love each other. What kind of love is entirely up to debate, but it just as much part of canon as Daisuke's crush.

Besides, Hikari didn't get either of them in Adventures.

I say she married Harry Potter!
I'm a proud supporter of Harrykari, and I'm not afraid to admitt it.
(Runs and hides in case of thrown deadly objects. :P )
No offense, but I felt that Davis was stupid. He should quit when he realised that Kari didn't love him. Same thing goes to Veemon. Why Davis and Veemon refused to find another girls?

And why the whole season 2 only talked about Davis, TK and Kari? Were Cody and his partner gay? Why never mentioned about whom he loved? Season 2 seemed was a romantic series between them. :D
(Yolei and Ken was mentioned a little)

Not quite, Thunder Echoes, there is one main piece of confirmation of Takari, Tailmon commented that Hikari's shared love for Takeru, Patamon and herself bridged the dimensions allowing Hikari to be saved from Dagomon's Ocean. The form of love referenced was a generic one and did include the digimon, but it's still a statement that Hikari and Takeru do love each other. What kind of love is entirely up to debate, but it just as much part of canon as Daisuke's crush.

Besides, Hikari didn't get either of them in Adventures.

This is indeed very true, but I wouldn't use it as a direct basis for the canon evidence I was referring to. In this case the possibilities of the form of Takeru and Hikari's love are too many for that. As great a ground as friendship might be for a relationship, I was going for a more specific kind of feelings supported by canon continuity in my previous post. And that kind is not confirmed when it comes to Takari, outside of Takeru's Season 02 theme, which I did mention above.

I also like Takari just as much as I do Daikari, so I was obviously not aiming to prove Daikari is better with what I said. The purpose of that post was primarily expressing my dislike of the way Chibi Biyomon was talking about Takari and PataGato as if they are the only "holy and right" pairings.

No offense, but I felt that Davis was stupid. He should quit when he realised that Kari didn't love him. Same thing goes to Veemon. Why Davis and Veemon refused to find another girls?

Daisuke is stubborn like that. Hikari didn't openly express that she didn't like him either (oh, great, now I'm going to get a whole lecture about Japanese culture :roll:) so Takeru would only be a threat in this case. I also don't think that "love" is a correct verb here; Hikari was 13 at the most in Season 02, being in love with him is a bit exaggerating of the possibilities.

In Veemon's case, Tailmon didn't reject him at all. There was no focus on those two apart from his crush on her, stated in the dance scene.

And why the whole season 2 only talked about Davis, TK and Kari? Were Cody and his partner gay? Why never mentioned about whom he loved? Season 2 seemed was a romantic series between them.
(Yolei and Ken was mentioned a little)

Yup, Season 02 was focused on that triangle a lot. I really can't blame the writers, though; fans seem to love it.

Iori is eight years old. I don't see how any kind of romance outside blushes could be done with him. And Armadimon can be explained through the fact that the Digimons' love lives were given little to no concentration in general.
Man I suck at debating and pulling out those big complicated facts :( But one thing I know is for sure, DAIKARI AND VEEGATO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
hmm well my oppinion is that Takari and Patagato have a much bigger chance of going all the way than Daikari and Veegato

besides *points at the logo*proof there and in my sig

my opinions and mine alone
hmm well my oppinion is that Takari and Patagato have a much bigger chance of going all the way than Daikari and Veegato

Neither pairing is going anywhere. Season 02 is done. Poof. Finito. The End. Kari isn't married to Davis or TK.

besides *points at the logo*proof there and in my sig

Hm? Proof? That's fanart, dear.

my opinions and mine alone

That's much more acceptable than your previous "Daikari and Veegato may rot in hell!!!" (to summarize it).
Surprisingly, this may not even be borderline spam. There are some strong rumors season five may very well be a continuation of Adventures. A bit of support for this is the recent release of four drama CDs each focusing on one series to see which sells the most. The end of the Zero-Two drama CD announced a new threat to the Digital World and Daisuke's older sister, both of Miyako's older sisters, and one of Jyou's brothers were activated as full Chosen to help fight it. (No info on the threat or what the partners were.)

Re: Thunder Echoes

Hikari, Takeru and Daisuke are all 11 and in fifth grade during Zero-Two. Iori was 9.

As for 'evidence' for Takari in series, there is quite a bit to the rabid fan but very little to the skeptic. What is canon is that they are very close and do have strong feelings for each other, which some do see as being greater proof than Daisuke's one-sided crush. (Ignoring those feelings could be completely platonic and sibling like.)

Re: Ruhe
Davis is moron who can't tie his own shoes. Daisuke is your average 'I don't care about school' kid. If he doesn't enjoy it, he doesn't put much effort into it. And he's stubborn, not blind.

Hikari, being a rather traditional Japanese girl, does not wish to be rude to Daisuke and tell him she's not interested. She has to cue him in by showing disinterest, but he misinterprets it.

From Tailmon's point of view, she has no clue about V-mon's feelings. All of his scenes depicting his crush on the cat were from afar and outside of her notice. She couldn't tell him she was interested or not, because she didn't know about his feelings during series.

Re: Chibi Biyomon
You're oppinions are yours, but the logo and sig are not proof. The fanart you did does have a sister piece of Hikari playing tuncil hockey with Daisuke. And I could go on about the 'Miracle of Light' just as much as 'Hope and Light.'
Ah, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it stated that Takeru and Hikari did not end up together? It was not in the show, but as I recall, it was stated that in continuity, Yamato and Sora did get together, and also that Hikari and Takeru did not.

So in any official series continuing the world of Adventure, we would have to assume Takari is false as is Taisora. This doesn't necessarily mean that Daikari is true, though. Maybe she ended up with someone else from school, or met someone completely out of the series to marry, if she married at all.
The 25 years after shows Hikari with a son who is NOT the child of either Takeru or Daisuke. Also Sora had two children with Yamato.

Whether Hikari ever had any sort of romantic relationship with Takeru or Daisuke is unknown, just she ended up having a child with someone else. She could have easily dated either or both of them as a teenager but then married someone she met in college.
Renafan Wrote:lol
PS-
Does anyone need lemons for their sites?

*checks site*

*Sees Renafan as a author*

*ponders*

*EXPLODES!!*
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you