Join our server on Discord

Digimon ending?....no way!
they should have left Digimon on ABC family thats all i gotta say cause on the weekdays before i would get to see some Digimon 01 and 02 and Tamers

they screwed up by moving digimon to upn and now it's all down hill

i say put digimon back on ABC family with the classic 01 episodes

Biyomon:and help us regain our popularity
Renafan, check out my site *url bellow* if you like it you are more than welcome to post your lemons on my site. I am looking for more authors so actually I'm begging you to post your lemons.

Contact me via email or any of the 4 IMs I got.
Digimon, after Frontier, should split into two lil categories...The normal Digimon still for kids...And the X-Rated one!!...>_
Yeah, too bad that will never happen.... Well, I beieve that Digimon will continue. As for the X-Rated version, I wouldn't hold my breath, but I am crossing my fingers anyway. ^^;
I think X-Rated means more violent, same as Street Fighter anime.
Currently we couldn't see any blood scenes on Digimon series... :D

No Ruhe... that'd be a PG-13 or R-rating...

X-Rated woul have sex (It's also known a NC-17)
Oh I see.
This mean we could see Davis/Kari or VeeGato. And the ending would show their weddings. And even pregnancy and how they born (give birth) babies.

uhh... not sure about that last one (that'd be something you'd see on The Learning Channel in the US).
oh hell no!Daisuke is not getting Takeru's wife Hikari!

and Patamon will never let Gatomon get raped by Veemon!

*supports Takari and Patagato*
I'd really appreciate it if you kept your opinions to yourself, Chibi, when it comes to a matter of that sort. You are not to judge the plausibility of pairings and openly declare that Davis/Kari and Veemon/Gatomon could never work. The two above pairings at least include a one-sided crush, which is a canon basis that TK/Kari (outside of TK's Season 02 theme) and Patamon/Gatomon do not have.

I am not trying to be mean, just stating that I really dislike such an approach to this subject.