Join our server on Discord

First try at yaoi..
Well-this ones an unfinished pic of a male Rena working on himself.

Im really curious to see what people think about this one.

http://art.digiartistsdomain.com/gallery..._mRenaself

:)
Double your pleasure, double your fun... Plus, a Hentai Star Fox mag? GIMME!
I love this pic! I hope to see more like it in the future.
Heh, reminds me of that manga where Rena is male and has two dozen dicks--nice rendition on that. I see your "lubix" stuff is ever prominent as well.

I also enjoy your other male orientated art, like the Leomon in the bathtub. However joking that pic may be, its still a nice situation :P
Nice pic... quite nice... I can see that your detail work for Renamon has changed a bit. Especially the eyes. Nice touch there. Gives him a more feral/untamed touch somehow :D
excellent piccie, Fox. I think giving him two cocks was a yummy idea =D
also love the intensity in his face.
Thanks, the feedback is quite encouraging. I guess I'll be doing some more then. Dont really mind moving away from that M/F stuff for a bit.

Thanks.
:D
weird, I saw the topic today first. lol. sometimes I am sleeping with open eyes.

Nevermind, 3 months too late, but better then never. The piccie is really great man, and yeah you're doing good stuff. keep it up
Hey great pic ^_^. I love it ;)
It is indeed high quality artwork.

However the cock side by side, while making more visual sense, doesn't seem to make much evolutionary sense. Though for a digimon, I guess that doesn't matter much.

Aside from that, he's Really hot, and has a sweet mag. Where do I place a subscription?
2 dicks... now that'd be one way to do a double pentration (fuck and anal on one girl) at once.

I wonder how much a penis transplant is today.... :D lol lol lol