Join our server on Discord

Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero)
Zero came inside his slave, and hot, fresh cum mixed filled him, warming his body with a heavenly feel of love. The prince could feel it, somehow. The years of love Zero was tortured with, never allowed to be with his crush, always having to see him kissing and loving the bitch known as the Princess.

Zero didn't stop. He kept ramming into Zaph as the orcs moaned and came, shooting their cum onto the ground, but they did not stop either. They kept beating themselves off to the sight of the sexy prince.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Zaph arched his back and came again and then again, his taught young flesh quivering with lust as he was brought to orgasm over and over again. He felt himself being lost to the pleasure, felt with each orgasm his mind becoming addicted to the wild sex his future husband was giving him. All thoughts of the princess left his mind, all he wanted, all he could think about, was the mighty cock ramming his previously virgin boy pussy.
For what felt like, and very well could have been, hours, Zero finally stopped. He had orgasmed two more times, filling his lover with even more cum. The evil wizard panted as he hugged his lover, rubbing his face against Zaph's neck. "I love you, my Queen..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Zaph could do nothing but hang by his arms as hot cum ran down his leg. He was still reelling from what had happened, his body still filled with pleasure. He shivered when he was rubbed against and released a sexy moan.
Zero pulled out of his slave, and he saw his sperm leaking out of his bitch. He slapped the femboy's ass cheek as he walked in front of him. "God, your moans are so hot..." He whispered, before he turned and began to walk away, dizzily, his orc guards unconscious from masturbating so much. Leaving Zaph all alone...Unless he said anything against it.
Zaph was unconscious almost as soon as Zero walked away, all this being too much for the prince on his first night with his husband. Zaph would sleep for nearly a day if he wasnt woken up. How, and where he woke up was completely up to his new master.
The slave awoke, facing a mirror. He was wearing a black gown, with a tiara on his head, and black lipstick and eyeshadow on his face. His dress hugged his body in all the right places, making him look like not only a woman, but a sexy one at that. "You look good, my love," Zero smiled, walking into the room, seeing the freed slave.
When Zaph awoke, he thought he awoke to the sight of a beautiful elf woman, realizing moments later that it was actually himself. He stumbled forward, probably fall over, his hands going to his stomach, which had been large and pregnant looking before he had passed out. He would then look up at Alex. At first he felt only hatred for the man, and his first thought was to go for a weapon and avenge himself for the way he had been treated. But just hearing the wizard's voice made his cock throb with need, and made the strength leave his limbs. He said nothing as he stared up at the symbol of pleasure Zero had become.

OOC: Gotta go
((Bye))

The boy would find he was wearing high heels now, as Zero walked towards his lover and embraced him. "You look beautiful in that dress...I bought it years ago. I was afraid it wouldn't fit you. I am glad to see I was wrong, my love," he said, holding his lover in his arms. Zaph felt soft, butterfly kisses on his skin, on his face, as the hands moved from his nipples, to his little dick, to his tight, fat ass.
"Ahh!" Zaph moaned as his nipples were stroked, quickly becoming erect. He released some lusty pants and sexy moans as his cock was touched, quickly making him erect. Then his ass was grabbed and his pushed it out against Zero's hands, a blush on his face, his eyes closed, his ears still drooping, but his intent clear. He wanted pleasure.