Join our server on Discord

Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero)
The vase stopped, inches from the making out couple. It gently dropped aside, as Zero pushed his queen on Erika's bed. Zero began to take off his clothes as his dick hardened. He looked at Erika and smiled, "Why? Because I want you to hurt. I want you to feel pain. I want your heart to break. I want my love, Zaph, to hate you with all his heart. To be disgusted by you and all woman. Now be quiet, and watch us make love," Zero growled, moving Zaph's dress to rub his dick against the elf boy's asshole.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Zaph kissed his master hungrily, not even noticing the vase at all. When he was pushed onto the bed he moaned in anticipation, turning over and thrusting his ass out towards his master to make it easier. He gasped and drooled with desire when he felt Zero's cock against his tight, previously virgin ass.
Erika screamed in rage at Zero's response and tried to slap him across the face. She would then get up off the bed and grab her bag and throw it as well. Tears streamed down the princess's face as she watched her prince prepare himself to get fucked.
Erika would try to slap him...only for her hand to be held back by an unseen force. It would then move back to her body as she felt invisible needles touch her skin. "Watch, and cry," Zero whispered, using his magic to try and restrain the woman, making her watch as the wizard shoved his cock into Zaph's body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahhhh!" Zaph moaned in pleasure, his cock rock hard and drooling precum as his ass was pounded. "Yes master! More, touch my body more! Fuck my body more!" He moaned loudly. Erika struggled against the restraints she was trapped in, crying all the while, hating that she was being forced to watch this.
Zero moaned and panted, kissing his lover's lips, moving down his face, to his neck. "Look at Erika! Look at her!" Zero commanded. "Tell her you hate her. Tell her you no longer want to marry her! DO IT!" The wizard ordered, as Erika felt a tingling at the bottom of her feet....
Zaph looked at Erika as commanded and panted out, "I...Ahhh-I dont love you anymore Erika! I've found true pleasure in Zero, pleasure like you wouldnt believe! I dont want to marry you, I want to stay here in this place with Lord Zero forever! I want to feel this pleasure every day!"
Erika only cried and stopped struggling, dropping into a pit of despair dug by Zero.
Zero kept thrusting as Erika felt the strange feeling, like dull needles digging into her skin, traveled up her body. If she looked, she would see her body being turned into stone. "Zaph...Will you marry me?!" The Wizard asked, looking his lover in the eyes.
"Yes!" Zaph moaned, trying to kiss his new husband. Erika didnt even scream as she was turned to stone, she just wept softly as her skin turned gray and she finally stopped moving.
The last sight Erika would see...would be the sight of Zero orgasming, and filling Zaph with cum, not doubt causing the bitch to cum all over himself. "I love you," Zero whispered. "Say your last words to Erika, now...."
"So...good..." Zaph moaned as he was filled with cum, cumming all over himself. "W-Wait? Last words?" Zaph looked up and saw Erika slowly turn to stone. "No! Wait master please! I'll marry you, I'll do whatever you want! But dont kill Erika, she dosent deserve to die. B-besides, you told her she was going free..." Zaph said. Though he was entirely enchanted with Zero, Zaph didnt want to kill Erika, the princess had never done him wrong, aside from not being as good as Zero.