Join our server on Discord

Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero)
Zero grinned once more and kissed his wife, before picking her up, bridal style, and walking off with her. The two left to the room where the Princess was captured, having been held there for the last two weeks....Zero couldn't wait to see what her face would look like seeing her brave prince kissing the evil wizard who imprisoned her.

((You make up what she's doing and her reaction))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Zaph's legs trembled with the kiss, feeling a surge of lust course through him before suddenly finding himself in his master's arms. He blushed as he was carried out by Zero and towards the castle, but he didnt last that long.
Feeling his master's hands on his body, most notably on his soft yet firm bubble butt, being so close to Zero, and even smelling his master as he was carried, all these things combined to make Zaph suddenly moan lustfully and begin kissing and licking his master's face. His ass wiggled in Zero's palm, seeking more pleasure, his small cock hard and leaking precum just from this.
"Ahhh, m-my body, please..." The boy moaned and gasped.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Princess Erika sighed as she stared out of the single small window of her tower. She wore a blue dress and crystal shoes. There was a small bag of her things packed next to her. She looked like someone about to leave, and in her mind she was. She knew that any day now her elf prince would come and save her, it was only a matter of time before he walked in through those doors.
She wished Zero would understand and let her go. Their marriage would bind humanity and Elf kind, creating the first elven line of royal humans. It would set the stage for truces between human and elf kind. Zero, being human, should want this! At least that was what she thought. Zero hadnt touched since she had arrived, and there had been no interrogation or torture. She still didnt know why he had bothered to catch her at all. There was no reason she could conceive of...
"Wonderful news, Princess Erika!" Zero declared, walking into the room. "I no longer have any need for you. I am freeing you from this tower! No longer a prison of it. I have what I want," the wizard said, placing his wife on the ground and hugging him. "Princess Erika, meet my wife to be! Prince Zaph," he said, savoring each word like a fine cut of steak. He placed his hands on Zaph's nipples, stroking it, before moving to gently turn Zaph's face to face his. He kissed the crossdressing elf, his boner noticeable as his other hand stoked his bride's ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Erika jumped when Zero suddenly burst into her room, talking about good news and holding what Erika guessed to be another princess. She was almost right.
"What?!" She said in utter disbelief as she watched Zero begin to play with his slave. Zaph was still kissing and licking Zero's face as they came in, and embraced Zero tightly when he was placed down and hugged.
When Zero's hands reached Zaph's hard nipples, the elf boy moaned with lust and thrust his chest out, wanting Zero to continue. His moaning mouth was suddenly tilted and angled by Zero so that their lips would meet. Zaph was hungry for the kiss, licking his master's lips before being locked in the deep kiss.
Zaph moaned into the kiss as his ass was stroked and groped, pressing against Zero's hands with his ass, trying to urge the wizard forward.
Princess Erika was in complete shock, watching with her mouth hanging open. At first she didnt even recognize her prince, but now she could see it was him. He looked more feminine, so much so that he looked like any flat chested elf woman, but Erika knew him well enough to see that it was none other than Zaph.
"Zaphrian! What are you doing?!" She screamed. "My prince, please look at me, please tell me that this isnt true! Tell me its a spell or curse! Tell me this isnt you!"
Zaph would blush then, hearing his previous wife to be speak. His blush was hot and honest, this was easily the most shameful thing he had ever done. At the same time, however, he didnt care. He craved Zero's Touch, thristed for it, and it compelled him even more than his embarrassment. He tried to ignore her and kept kissing his master.
Alex kissed his lover, and the feel of his lips, combined with the sadistic glee of hurting the princess, made by breaking the ugly princess' heart, made his heart and dick soar. Zero couldn't even hear Erika's cries. His hands squeezed the elf's ass, and the kiss intensified, neither caring as the princess watched. "I love you," Zero whispered into his lover's ear, before resuming the kiss.

Their hard cocks rubbed against one another, through their clothes, as their moans and the sound of their kissing filled the room, loud and clear for the Princess to hear. Zero was going to enjoy this so....
Zaph moaned suddenly as his ass was squeezed, and his lusty voice sounded from behind their looked lips as the kiss become more passionate. Zaph's dick stained his dress with precum as it rubbed against his master's. "Master..." Zaph managed to moan sweetly when Zero whispered to him before returning to the kiss.
Erika fell to pieces, falling to her knees and crying at the sight of her kidnapper and prince making out in front of her. "This doesnt make any sense!" She cried.
Zero wanted to push it even further...He suddenly pushed his love aside and snapped his fingers, causing the dress to vanish, ever the make up was gone. The wizard looked at Erika and pointed at the bed, using a spell to try and force her to sit on it, though if her will was strong enough, she could fight it. Zero then pointed at Erika's bad, and said, "Zaph, look through the bag. "Put on Erika's clothes." As the bag opened up by magic, Erika's makeup tools floated out, and Zero looked through them for what he liked.
Erika suddenly found herself sitting on the bed, blinking the tears out of her eyes as she looked at Zaph, who was now naked. Zaph obeyed his master, going to the bag and pulling out a red dress. "Is this good?" He panted, his cock rock hard. He couldnt keep his eyes off of Zero's erection, and unconsciously licked his lips at the thought of it.
"Oh, yes...." Zero whispered, as the make up floated over to Zaph. "Close your eyes and pucker your lips." When the slave did, his face was nice and covered, giving him thick, purple lips, and dark eyeshadow. "Now put on her clothes and come give master a kiss," he ordered. "Then, we shall make love. Right on your fiance's bed."
Zaph rushed to put the dress on and closed his eyes and puckered up for the make up. It wasnt long before the former prince was kissing his master sweetly on the lips. Erika couldnt believe what she was seeing, couldnt understand how it was possible. "Why?!" She screamed. "Why make me see all this?!" She grabbed a vase next to her bed and threw it at Zero.