Join our server on Discord

Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero)
Alex kissed his lover's lips and stroked his body. "You look beautiful in that dress, my love. Don't you think so?" he asked, kissing his lipstick covered lips. He noticed the pleasure the boy wanted, but wanted to hear it. "You want something from me?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Each kiss made Zaph's head spin and he moaned and arched back into every stroke. "M-My body is on fire...please...help me." Zaph moaned, his cock painfully erect and rubbing against Zero's.
"Hmmm...No. I refuse to make love to you again. Unless you do something for me," Zero whispered. He moved close to Zaph's ear, nearly kissing it as he spoke. "Come with me, before your princess, and tell her who you truly love...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Horror struck Zaph's face as he heard the words. "I-I cant!" He said desperately. How, how could he go and admit his love for another male in front of his human fiance?! Zaph wanted pleasure but he wasnt so humiliated that he didnt have any pride left, despite all that had happened. At least all that had been between Zaph and Zero, and so retarded orcs. But this! This was more than Zaphrian could consent to.
"You can't? If you don't, you'll never be fucked again. Be honest...Didn't you love it?" Zero asked, stroking the slave's ass, slowly moving up his body, stroking it softly, before moving to the prince's nipples, touching them through his dress...
Zaph moaned lustfully as his ass was rubbed, pushing his butt out against Zero's hands. "Please..." He begged softly, shivering as Zero's hands continued to move up his body, eventually reaching his hard nipples. "Ahhh, im on fire, please touch me..." The elf prince panted. Zaphrian still wasnt ready to do as Zero wanted, Zero needed to assert his dominance over the young prince now that he had him addicted to the pleasure only he could give...
Zero simply kept touching the prince as he looked at his prey. "Say it. Say I am your master," he ordered, reaching a hand down to grab Zaph's dick and nuts, gently rubbing the small sex organs as he spat on the elf's cheek.
"Ahh, y-you are my master!" The boy moaned as his crotch was grabbed. "Oh please...please dont stop..." He begged desperately, his dick hard and throbbing in Zero's hand.
"Look at you,Zaph. Look at how you bend to my will. All you have to do is tell your fiance, to her face, that you love me, and it will all be over. I will bathe you in my love. I will fuck you everyday, for eternity..." Zero whispered.
Zaph's mouth was particularly watering at the proposition. "But...in front of her..." He hesitated, shivering again as he was struck by the need to feel Zero's hands on his body. "F-Fine, I'll tell her! Just please, dont leave me like this..." The elf boy begged, pressing against Zero lustfully.