Join our server on Discord

Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero)
Zero pulled back, licking his lips at the wonderful taste. "Its better than I ever imagined..." The wizard held up his hand, using magic to seal Zaphrian's lips, predicting a spell attack, and he said, "By the end of this day, you will be mine...Bring it in!" He commanded, and the doors opened, revealing a pair of green skinned, dumb orks, warriors of the great Zero. They pushed in a large glass tank on wheels, which was filled with a bubbly, white liquid...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"In your dreams you demented pervert!" Zaph yelled, spitting and hacking. He was so caught up in what had just happened he didnt notice the tank until it was right in front of him. "What...what is that..." He said, though from the smell and look of it, he had a pretty good guess.
The orcs began to pull out a large hose and Zero smiled. "A machine I made. A mix of magic and technology. That's my sperm in there. The magic makes it an endless supply. The machine makes...well, you'll see."

One orc went find Zaph and forced him to open his mouth by squeezing his throat. The other pulled the hose over and pulled some wires out of it, using it to connect Zap's head and the hose together. The hose entered his mouth a bit, forcing it to stay open as the machine whistled and churned. It began to pour Zero's cum directly into the boy's mouth.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Your sick! What are you going to do with-urk!" Zaph was cut short as the orc grabbed his throat, and he watched and struggled with wide eyes as they fit the hose into his mouth. Then the pump started, and Zaph gagged and coughed, trying everything not to swallow. But soon it was easy to see he had no choice and he began gulping the stuff, tears streaming down his face as he was forced to swallow loads of Zero's...well, load.

OOC: GTG, probably be on later tonight.
It went on for hours. For a time, Zero and his orks left, leaving Zaph alone, surrounded by pictures of himself, being force fed cum. After an entire five hours of nothing but being fed, which left his tummy fill and his body looking pregnant, the wizard returned to shut off the machine. He freed Zaph from it and sniffed the air. "Your breath reeks of my sperm, my beautiful lover."
Zaphrain was a drooling mess when Alex came back, and after it was removed he was too exhausted and weakened to even protest, slumping in his chains and groaning, his stomach round and straining against his clothes. "B-Bastard..."
"I'm sorry, I can't hear you. Wanna speak up?" Zero teased, walking over and stroking the slave's ass. "Mmm....You're so beautiful, Zaphrain....Much more attractive than that ugly whore you wanted to marry. Don't worry though, I'll fix you," he whispered, licking the slave's cheek, before he moved his hand, conjuring two bottles in front of D.Mise. One with a pink liquid in it, and the other blue.

"Time to make a choice, my sweet Zaph...Pink, or blue. I'm going to make you drink one. I'm just being nice and letting you choose. Or I could force both down your throat."

Zaphrian shivered as his ass was stroked, still too weak and restrained to fight back. The elf prince groaned at the wizards words, not wanting to be "fixed" by his kidnapper and violator. When it was time to make a choice, Zaph just shook his head weakly and spat on the ground. "Damn you..." he growled. "Blue..."he then added, knowing that he really couldnt resist. The blue looked like a magic potion, one that would help restore his magical strength, and perhaps even allow him to break free! It was a dim hope, but a hope none the less.
Alex smiled, and poured the blue potion down his throat...But strength did not come. In fact, what muscles Zaph had seemed to shrink, and he felt his hips and butt widen, causing his clothes to rip. His body now more resembled a woman who had a flat chest, rather than a warrior. "That potion increased the sensitivity of your body tenfold...Watch," Zero whispered, before he moved a hand down to stroke Zaph's dick, and just a single touch would drive the boy mad with pleasure.
Zaph groaned as he drank the potion, thankful that it at least helped to wash away the taste of Zero's sperm. But when the change happened he was left completely confused. "What...what did you do..." He managed to say before Zero explained. Zaph's heart sank, particularly when he saw Zero reaching down for his cock. Zaph's pants were ripped on both sides now thanks to his new ass and hips, but his cock was still hidden behind his leather greaves and loincloth. He didnt expect to feel a thing, but when contact was actually made he felt like Alex's hand was on his bare dick, which it wasnt! Zaph suppressed a moan and tried to pull away. "You will pay...for this..." The pregnant looking femboy said.