Join our server on Discord

Overthrow (D.Mise and Zero)
"Now then, my dear slave...I want you to call your father to your room. I will be there, waiting, ready to turn the mighty king into a slave," Zero whispered, kissing his lover's tears away.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Zaph moaned softly as his face was kissed, and looked up at his master with his teary eyes before nodding sadly and saying, "Yes master, it will be done."

Zaph would go to his room and order a servant to call his father to the room. He would then wait there with whoever else Zero brought to subdue his father. The King, Arratol, entered the room a few minutes late dressed in his evening robes, a slender blade strapped to his side. "My son, you called for me?" He said as he stepped in.
In the room, there was only Zero, Titanus, and Zaph. The first two hidden by a spell to make them invisible. As soon as the king took a few steps in, the doors closed and his sword would fly away from him. It would require quick speed to grab it before it got out of reach.

Zero and the Orc appeared, Titanus being right beside the king. He swung his large, green hand, attempting to slap the king's face.

"Hello, Arratol. I take it you recognize your future husband," Zero smiled.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The elf king would catch the sword, his hands moving as fast as lightening, but he was so shocked by the sight of the orc that the smack hit him full on. His heart had skipped a beat at the mere sight of the orc, and his heart ached with want when Zero called him his future husband. But he shook the thoughts out of his head, jumping to his feet and bringing his sword to bear. "Who are you?!" He yelled, gritting his teeth in anger at seeing the human man invading this elven inner sanctum. His eyes darted around and he quickly followed it up by saying, "And where is the princess?!"
"Titanus, your wife seems upset. Calm her." The Orc let out a deep chuckle, as Zero took Zaph into his arms and kissed the elf prince before the king. Hopefully that would distract him, because Titanus leapt forward to attack, throwing a punch to Arratol's stomach.
Arratol was indeed shocked by the sight of his soon kissing this human male, and it distracted him enough to not be fast enough to avoid the punch, which clipped his shoulder as he dove aside, losing his sword in the process. He began to make signs with his hands as he prepared to cast a spell.
Zero shoved four fingers into Zaph's ass, breaking the kiss to hear the bitch scream, thinking it would distract Arratol as Titanus tried tackling the king.
Zaph gasped and moaned loudly as he was penetrated. "Master..." He said lustfully. Arratol was taken aback but did not stop his spell casting, but when he actually had to fire the spell he suddenly hesitated. He couldnt shoot at Zero, who clearly had Zaphrian too close to his body, so the clear choice was Titanis, but when he went to aim, he stopped. His hesitation would likely give the huge orc the time he needed.