Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mmmrrggh...!" Ereth growled in bliss, still cumming as the tube was removed, his seed splashing the men in front of him as he grabbed the closest two cocks and pulled them closer, jerking them rapidly as he stuffed them into his mouth, sucking them eagerly while his ass clenched tight around the cock filling it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The boys came all over, and deep inside of Ereth, filling his ass and throat as the other men cheered and hollered. When it finally ended, Ereth stank of sperm, inside and out, and it was amazing. "How do you feel?" Richard smiled, looking at the dragon.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmrrr, that was amazing." Ereth growled happily, his tail swishing in bliss as ha laid on the floor, his large dragonhood amazingly still standing in arousal, throbbing softly. "What are we gonna do now?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Hmmm....Do you have any special ladies in your life? We could invite them over and all have some fun...Or we could go somewhere public and do this again," Richard suggested. "Or, I can let you go back home and I'll call you later when I have something else planned. Up to you."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Heheh, I know quite a few well-endowed females if you would prefer that." The big dragon smirked, sitting up again and getting to his feet as his massive cock slowly softened.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Richard kissed Ereth's lips and hugged him, rubbing their muscular bodies together. "I prefer you, my little bitch. I was just curious if you wanted them to see you like this. I have no intention from holding you back from loving women, if that's what you want. I just want women to know that with me, you're a bitch, just like them. Its up to you what we do next."
"And I just wanted to know if you'd prefer adding one or two more to our fun." Ereth grinned, nuzzling the lizard's snout gently, his tail swishing happily behind him. "They can be a ton of fun, especially Vook with all of her tricks." he added, winking to Richard.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Maybe. But just remember, you're my favorite," Richard smiled, kissing his dragon's lips. "Its up to you what we do, my sweet..."

-------------

Alex and his two slaves soon returned to the beach, and found the other whores covered in each other's love juices, asleep. The master chuckled at the sight, before asking Refia and Kristen if they should wake them or have their own, private fun...