Join our server on Discord

Digi Dickgirls
Since this is kind a both Yaoi and straight at the same time...or is that Yuri also....I couldnt decide if it went here or there so im puttin it here. move accordingly ^^

Anyway HEYALL i've been a bit slow to get some of my usuall naughtyness done so in the mean time here's some kinky ideas that had crossed my mind :)

heres a herm guilmon and variations of crossing a Nidoking and Queen.

http://mrglenn.freeservers.com/Yiff/Herm...yNidos.jpg

And heres a herm exveemon

http://mrglenn.freeservers.com/Yiff/HermyXv.jpg

honestly lotsa people dont care for herms but i like em so i dood it anyway ^.^

enjoy
Well, I'm no real Herm-fan, but I recognize great artwork when I see it. *nods*
While the first is larger and somehow smoother, I like the second one even more. Dunno. ExVeemon somehow looks... well-done... can't really put it into words... you've got a great eye for details... quite interesting... ^^;
Yea, ut us the same for me. I am not really into herms, but that artwork is.....wow. You are a great artists Glenn. I have seen your other pics on the DaD and I think you are great. Keep up the good work. ^^
a-yup. I agree! I clap until my hand hurts.
Heh, i know my friend bad kera would like the ExVeemon. Prolly without the tool though. He does the same funny style as adding eyelashes to the characters to make em femme as you do. The style is impeccable as always howevar. Pretty nice of ya too, to come down here even when yer so busy and all. :)
A bit disturbing, but sexy nontheless. Good work.
Alone HermyXv is both very arousing, and mildly disturbing. The look is so realistic, and yet completely out of character.

As usual, you have done a great job in getting me very aroused, very quickly.

Thank you for sharing your Hard work. ;)
Every time I click on more of your artwork Glenn, I'm more and more impressed. You've got a lot of talent, you do amazing artwork, and seem to have a gift in making some damn sexy stuff!

Guilmon herm... yummy
I think it's cool, but I'm new here. What does herm mean?
herm is the short term for Hermaphrodite. wich is someone who has both male and female sex organs.