Join our server on Discord

My life.....well here goes
My life has been through a long period of pain, when I had 6 months before my 18th birthday thats when it all the memories came crashing down and even more things got worst!

My mum is an alcoholic, she has a boyfriend and I can't go near her, court order for her not to be 3 miles from me.

My dad he is the druggie and an alcoholic, I dont see him since my mum and dad got divorced. He has now got a new misses and he has got her pregnant. He has been disowned by me, and his mum and the rest of the family.

My two sisters, the first one tired to kill me and her and her boyfriend has got a court order to stay 10 miles away from me.
.................................................................................

All of the above hit back at me 6 months before my 18th birthday, I have been having bad nightmares and flashbacks about all the bad things that has happened to me.

I can't stand it anymore, I have been in hospital many times because I have tired to kill my self. The only person who has stopped me is my boyfriend, we have been together for over a year.

I need to have some advice as counselling, is not working for me any more. My depression hit the roof this week and I need help.
I'm sorry your family is so messed up. Remember though, they're only blood, and you can choose your own company and path in life. Don't let their mistakes define you.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(01-22-2012 11:50 AM)Wisemon Wrote: I'm sorry your family is so messed up. Remember though, they're only blood, and you can choose your own company and path in life. Don't let their mistakes define you.

I know, I'm much better than them as im doing more than them. They are worthless to me, thanks to my bad past im now on anti depressants
Best wishes to you. I'm sorry life has dealt such a bad hand to you. I hope you find yourself surrounded by loving friends, and kind laughter soon.

And I hope your family either fixes their mistakes and apologizes to you, or leaves you alone.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(01-23-2012 08:33 AM)MasterZero Wrote: Best wishes to you. I'm sorry life has dealt such a bad hand to you. I hope you find yourself surrounded by loving friends, and kind laughter soon.

And I hope your family either fixes their mistakes and apologizes to you, or leaves you alone.

:D thank you :) i have new friends who have helped me :P

and i dont go near them anymore, they anit called 'family' anymore ;)
Something I learned in life is that family isn't made by blood. Its made by the relationships you have with others. Your real family is out there, and I pray you will find them!
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
dude what makes us who we are is how we overcome the shit life throws at us it defines us i have had shit and its not nice i have had dead sister a brother i never knew who then abused me and pearents who have isolated me from social life and have cut me off from everyone i now i have suffered from depression and have been bullied for 15 years had to contem with dissorders such as ADHD which messes us your emotions and also dyslexia which messes up your spelling which is something i have overcome but your shit is worse then what i have had to deal with so stay strong fight what ever you do you must fight and find something to ocuply your time with and focus on that as life is a bitch and this stuff allways happens to the people who do not deserve it so dont give in and dont you fucking dare break down you can take it just think when you over come this you can look back and say no matter what life threw at me i threw it straight back plus since your like 18 you can almost run away from life and get away from the upset live a little have some fun and above all keep your head good luck pal i hate to see ppl in shit they dont need

good luck find hope find freinds find love and find pleasure in life once more and for all eterinity make a name for yourself and find safty in thouse you can reliy on be strong and have hope
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds