Join our server on Discord

Adventures of the DaD RP - To past players involved...
I know with times these days with everyone busy and such with jobs, school and other things, but this was something I needed to ask.

I am still working on the main world that the RP took place, even gave it a name, Revalisa, and I know other player's chars are involved in it but to the point. I was wanting to ask if it's still ok if I mention like the main events/chars/etc. from the records of the RP data i was able to recover? Though with the story 'A Rose in the Flower Garden' I didn't particularly use anyone's chars, but with RPs with Alicia (Cockroach Girl) and Jerri (From Sinside alley) I know other players were involved with it. Just wanted to check and see if it wouldn't be a problem if I do use the RP as base references for the future stories revolving around Revalisa, and/or the chars mentioned in the past RPs.

I've posted this in General Chat, but I didn't know what where would be appropriate to post this, but I hope it's the right area.

Rather, if anything, it would be better if i could have Rps to add to the story of the planet... Is a hopeful thought tho lol.

Please respond soon.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions