Join our server on Discord

Damn you physics
Ok, so my brother and I were coming back from our fathers house when I open the door and bam, a puff of steam. we find out the house was a little flooded from one of the cats turning on the hot water tap for a sink that drains slowly. So we start cleaning up and find out tommarow(today now) we are going to disneyland, since one of my mothers friends can write us in. now my arms hurt almost to much to type, and we have to rip up the carpet in the bedrooms sometime this month. fuck you physics, why do you only work when I don't want you to.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Obvious question. How did the cat turn it on?
It's a loose handled knob, so laying behind it would turn it on. We don't keep the bathroom doors shut. Also, if anyone has any locations, ways of, etc. of places I can take him for a free exam, I will be in your debt forever, because he is having seizures and my parents are planning to put him down at this rate. I'm gonna get him in to banfield monday afternoon, when I am back from school and my mother is back from work, so she has no excuses why not.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Physics is involved in pretty much every facet of life, but I missed where it's the focus of your animosity here. Cats that cause major flood damage should be put down.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against