Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 14 (68)
Gather Hunters! Digimon Competition in the Southern Island!

Just what will happen here.
I will know what will happen after this episode.

Surprisingly, we'll be back to filler episodes again on the following weeks.

However....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LrvsXS8P88&feature=player_embedded
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
HO SHI---! This will be quite the interesting twist.
(01-08-2012 04:09 PM)UnknownH Wrote: HO SHI---! This will be quite the interesting twist.

The old man should've probably blame Kiriha for ending the game faster than expected before he could have gotten the five into the hunt. But as you can see, there's still "that day" for them to make their debut.

With that, I guess wading through another round of fillers won't be be that too dull after all.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Waiting for that by having to see Betsumon in one of the eps. Better by worth it.
Hopefully. Others brand this week's episode as Trolling.
I can see why they'd say that.
Wildbunch subs now out, 2 in 1 release.

Downloading now.
(01-11-2012 02:33 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Downloading now.

Can't wait for your summaries, man.